1.3 Playthrough?

I don't really feel like playing this. Have other things planned for 1.3's release. Besides, I'm stuck on a crappy-:red: virtual machine until the Mac release, so there's that.

when do you plan on doing it? I will send you a friend request tonight. I won't be able to play until tomorrow night because I work tomorrow and have off for three days after that

Hey mind if another player joins?
BTW is this a fresh playthrough, as in should I make a new character?
when do you plan on doing it? I will send you a friend request tonight. I won't be able to play until tomorrow night because I work tomorrow and have off for three days after that
sent request. have you seen the antlion nests yet? I lost 1 1/2 gold coins in one D:
It's up now. Yes, it's fine.

oh.Well i actually apparently have both so i might be able to play on the server.I forgot to logon my steam account apparently

Who decided to place underground corruption and hallow in our world?
We're still playing on it, even if we have hallow and corruption. Stop trolling, it's not going to work.

Some rules about endgame stuff:
1. DO NOT place something that our players are not able to get on the world, regardless of its legitimacy (is that a word, I think it's a word)!
Ex: With some hard work, Hallow will be available to our world soon, but creating Hallowed biomes before it is available is not acceptable!
2. Do not cheat in a weapon or use another character with that weapon to easily kill bosses! We want to stay on track!
Ex: Someone defeats Skeletron using endgame weapons (that might have actually happened). Now the Old Man is no longer there, so we technically cheat every time we go to the dungeon. Now that we must go into the dungeon to defeat him again, that has taken the fun out of defeating Skeletron.

Back
Top Bottom