PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may this conclusion by :
1 : it's certainly a new biome,
2 : doesn't have a new music at night time, like Hallow does,
BUT :
I don't see biome mobs (they're regular mobs, zombies, demon eyes, mother slime, bat)
And as you said no crystal shard alt
2) Night music theme is played even you are in Hallow, Crimson and Corruption music overwrite every music in game, not Hallow.

Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Great Job guys, looks fantastic so far, can't wait for more!
Stuff I spotted:
-Meowmere (rainbow cat sword)
-Laser Machinegun, if compatible with custom ammo, maybe frost or nanite bullets?
-New furniture set, when in crafting area, caught sight of the words "Graphite". Graphite furniture? Oh hell yeah!
-Wormhole potion.
-At 0:04, underneath the health bar, some sort of scanner/detector??
-Why is the landscape at the beginning so... brown??
-Definitely a new weapon in the beginning.
-0:20 What the heck is that grappling hook?

Cannot wait for 1.3! Keep it up guys!
2.it uses mana.
3.*Granite
5.Might be a GPS revamp
8.Might be a new biome

I really wish nobody would leak anything about this update.. relogic's politic about updates is so extremely user friendly I don't see a point to upset them only because some people have no patience. That is really saddening me...

on topic: I adore this spoiler! More items I absolutely want in my collection. (Most of all still the unconfirmed but once announced portal gun) Keep up the good work and don't let yourself down because of leaks (if they are real which I do believe)

Woah. This stuff looks pretty great. But, if you're going to be adding stuff from the threads, why not the cyber? I know it's huge and all, but I also know a lot of people want it. Maybe in another update.

I guess that Granite furniture might be actually made from stone, or granite would be found in a certain biome.
Is Meowmere and the Laser Machine Gun obtained from the Lunar Boss?
It seems that, definitely, the brown grass is a new biome. Covert maybe?

I guess that Granite furniture might be actually made from stone, or granite would be found in a certain biome.
Is Meowmere and the Laser Machine Gun obtained from the Lunar Boss?
It seems that, definitely, the brown grass is a new biome. Covert maybe?
They said they weren't even gonna add the CYBER in this update. Covert? I wish, but sadly, no.

I think they aren't going to add another alternate, as the amount of alternate stuff is enough, at least for me.

This orange grass stuff is just like the Terraria 2 rumor from the teaser last week. No matter how many times you tell people it's not true, someone is going to believe otherwise

I think they aren't going to add another alternate, as the amount of alternate stuff is enough, at least for me.
I've wanted an alt Hallow ever since we heard about the alt Corruption, but to be honest I could settle for just Pre-Hardmode Hallow.
Pearlwood armor and weapons would kinda make sense then.

If there no place on the ground to have world gen Hallow, just stick it on the Sky Islands. Harpies and Wyverns are already sorta Hallow themed...

hey jetpack + hoverpack would be cool man (yeah photonpack i saw it in the other forums before) or even a tesla gun that does ranged damage and uses batteries as ammo, after all, rangers never got lasers :(

KeyImaginaryIndiancow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom