PC 1.3 Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it all depends on how you measure the %...I mean some "things" have more impact than others. ;)

It's definitely a small percentage at this point. :)

can you pls tell us the estamite when its gonna get released

We have neither set nor announced a release date. When we do, it will be up in lights here on TCF - you won't be able to miss it! ;)

So far, what I see (some are obvious, some are not):
- 0:00: House made of lunar ore/block, blocks and furniture from this set can be seen.
- 0:00: Upgrade of GPS (accessory). Tells position, time and surrounding enemies.
- 0:00: Laser machinegun (as seen at 0:20) in hotbar slot 4. It's color looks similar to the rest of the lunar set, might be crafted from it.
- 0:00: Maiken shoots proyectiles never seen before, new weapon. Damage goes around 50-60, keep in mind it might be boosted by equipment.
- 0:02: Coins have new textures! Now they rotate and shine.
- 0:05: New dye.
- 0:08: Wormhole potion. Teleports you to another teammate. Crafted with Bottled water, Specular fish and Blinkroot.
- 0:10: Items can be marked as favorite/locked now. This prevents them from being stored with deposit all. Also, crafting materials are taken from opened chests.
- 0:14: Mark on the map, the X says "Skiphs died 5 minutes ago". It could be player placed, but it looks like it's marked upon death.
- 0:16: Lunar biome! Look around, many blocks have been replaced (like the initial burst of Crimson/Corruption/Hallow). As you see, it's located underground.
- 0:16: Cenx (Orange player) is wearing new armor (unknown variant, probably melee). Also she's using a new hook which makes her stand in her position.
- 0:16: Underground cabins have been revamped. Now they look 200% cooler.
- 0:17: New ore. Due to the biome, it's probably lunar-tier ore.
- 0:18: Meowmere sword. Uses a similar sprite to Paladium sword. Leaves a rainbow trail behind it's proyectile, which bounces off walls. Proyectile hits for 200 damage (no defense), trail hits for 30. Slightly affected by gravity.
- 0:24: Now you drop coins upon PvP death. Also, it says how much money you dropped.
- 0:25: Never try to kill Cenx on PvP. NEVER.
thats granite not lunar ore/block altough the ore that you saw underground i saw that too now thats not granite i wonder what it is

500th post !
For the ore that you've seen I'm 65% sure that it's either silver or gold and 99% sure it's not a new ore.

Has anyone noticed that the Granite seems to be in a vein that spans from the surface to deep underground?
I wonder if it's a natural vein or if it's an instantaneous conversion like the Corruption/Hallow stripe?

500th post !
For the ore that you've seen I'm 65% sure that it's either silver or gold and 99% sure it's not a new ore.
None of the ores in the video look like currently existing ores, It is possible that they re-textured the ores.

None of the ores in the video look like currently existing ores, It is possible that they re-textured the ores.
If you look very carefully to the map, it looks like silver, and if you look at it when the cats light it it looks like silver/gold, and the torch that lights it with a reddish color I'm sure it's a pink gel torch. And for the non exixsting pattern it may be because it's an alternate ore (tin, lead, tungsten, platinum, crimtane) or simply because they retextured it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom