Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I know that i can craft the Light Machine with a Workbench but i dont know more
Sorry mate, I don't think we can really help you on that here. If there's no thread for that mod on TCF you need to try to contact the author(s). Their website appears Russian to me though.

oops. I must have been half asleep. Make sure you have a build.txt from now on.
Is it possible that I can update my mod by myself?
EDIT: EldAccessories is not my mod !
xCoGtr3.png

Installation couldn't have gone wrong; literally all it does is copy the tModLoader files. The key here is that you're getting compile errors, when the compiler shouldn't be called in the first place.
The compiler was getting called because I precompiled the "build.txt" as well. All I had to do was sleep on the problem, and realized, wait... "build.txt" is in the root directory of the mod of a non-compiled source, and realized that "Other.dll" and "Windows.dll" was a step down the hierarchy :p Sorry for wasting your time XD

EDIT: The Mod Browser is pretty bare for OS X and Linux ;( I guess I may end up taking claim to the first multi-platform tModLoader mod :D

Is it possible that I can update my mod by myself?
EDIT: EldAccessories is not my mod !
Ok, so I see that both Terranova and EldAccessories were uploaded by the same steam user. Did someone else have your source? Anyway, just link me to your steam profile page and I can fix it.

EDIT: The Mod Browser is pretty bare for OS X and Linux ;( I guess I may end up taking claim to the first multi-platform tModLoader mod :D
Actually, all mods are multi-platform. Is nothing really showing up for you?

Ok, so I see that both Terranova and EldAccessories were uploaded by the same steam user. Did someone else have your source? Anyway, just link me to your steam profile page and I can fix it.

Actually, all mods are multi-platform. Is nothing really showing up for you?
Yeah, it's just an empty list with a scroll bar. Hitting "Reload" does nothing but make the button noise

I have a question about publishing: if I publish my mod and afterwards decide I release a new update for it with new stuff; will I need to publish under a new name or will the previous one get overwritten?

I have a question about publishing: if I publish my mod and afterwards decide I release a new update for it with new stuff; will I need to publish under a new name or will the previous one get overwritten?
As long as you don't change the name in SetModInfo, updates will update as you'd expect. (overwrite, no duplicates.)

So, like others, my mod browser doesn't work. Unlike others, I have the stuff from the file "Runtime Error.txt" which generated when I pressed it:

Code:
http://javid.ddns.net/tmodloader/listmods.php
  at System.Net.WebRequest.GetCreator (System.String prefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.Uri requestUri) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.String requestUriString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.GetDataFromUrl (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Terraria.ModLoader.UI.UIModBrowser.OnActivate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I need help, how i can make this projectile bounces?
Code:
using System;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ModLoader;

namespace Ersion.Projectiles {
public class LaserBone : ModProjectile
{
    public override void SetDefaults()
    {
        projectile.name = "LaserBone";
        projectile.width = 16;
        projectile.height = 16;
        projectile.aiStyle = 2;
        projectile.penetrate = 3;
        projectile.thrown = true;
        projectile.friendly = true;
        projectile.alpha = 20;
    }
}   
}

I need help, how i can make this projectile bounces?
Code:
        public override bool OnTileCollide(Vector2 oldVelocity)
        {
            if (projectile.velocity.X != oldVelocity.X)
            {
                projectile.velocity.X = -oldVelocity.X;
            }
            if (projectile.velocity.Y != oldVelocity.Y)
            {
                projectile.velocity.Y = -oldVelocity.Y;
            }

Main.PlaySound(2, (int)projectile.position.X, (int)projectile.position.Y, 10);

return false;
        }

Code:
        public override bool OnTileCollide(Vector2 oldVelocity)
        {
            if (projectile.velocity.X != oldVelocity.X)
            {
                projectile.velocity.X = -oldVelocity.X;
            }
            if (projectile.velocity.Y != oldVelocity.Y)
            {
                projectile.velocity.Y = -oldVelocity.Y;
            }

Main.PlaySound(2, (int)projectile.position.X, (int)projectile.position.Y, 10);

return false;
        }
Thanks, but how can I make to make that bounce only 2 times?

Thanks, but how can I make to make that bounce only 2 times?
set projectile.penetrate to 2, put this before the "if(projectile.velocity.x......" statement.
Code:
projectile.penetrate--;
if (projectile.penetrate <= 0)
{
   projectile.Kill();
}

Back
Top Bottom