Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need a bit of help installing tmodloader whenever I try to download it says cannot find installation resource file any help available?
"Once your download is complete, you should have a zipped folder. Unzip this folder. "

You can't just run it straight from the zip folder.

When modplayer added, it will be possível to do more acessory slots?
It depends on what you mean by accessory slots.
If you mean normal slots, then it won't be possible because you'll also need ModInterface to add the slots to the GUI.

If you're fine with having some sort of special piggy bank of accessory slots then yes, it will be possible.

Suggestion for mod browser: Add an option for the browser to have a link to some forum page for the mod. The publisher could give the url in build.txt

In this code, what is the number of the sound of the impact of the arrows?
Code:
public override void Kill(int timeLeft)
    {
        Main.PlaySound(THIS NUMBER, (int)projectile.position.X, (int)projectile.position.Y);
    }
}}

Code:
    {
        Main.PlaySound(THIS NUMBER, (int)projectile.position.X, (int)projectile.position.Y);
    }
}}
I think the collision code automatically plays the sound for you...
you'd need to call the collision method in PostKill, althrough i don't remember the exact syntax

Hey @jopojelly - what is the coding for the vanity effects? (such as afterimage) It doesn't seem to be in the Example Mod.
Code:
public override void ArmorSetShadows(Player player, ref bool longTrail, ref bool smallPulse, ref bool largePulse, ref bool shortTrail)
{
shortTrail = true;
}

Code:
    {
    }
}}
0 (I'm pretty sure.)

I did do that but it didn't work but I did manage to get it working
So, you see the Installer, the resources folder, the readme and the dll all in a folder that is not an archive and it gives you the same message? or something different.

Yes:
CrispBlackGelding.gif

Takes a bit of effort/programming skill though.
thank you, what do the scripts for these things look like? i want to try (and probably fail at) making one of these. also do you know anything about ammo consumption reduction? thanks for the help.

thank you, what do the scripts for these things look like? i want to try (and probably fail at) making one of these. also do you know anything about ammo consumption reduction? thanks for the help.
Jopojelly is one of the main people that works on tModLoader so asking if he knows how isn't really a relevant question.

Back
Top Bottom