Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Oh sorry for repeating, I have bad internet connection and wasn't sure it posted so I did it again at a better WiFi connection, and now to the point it is fully updated so if you know why it is not working ??

We've been playing multiplayer after a short time we realized that:

Multiple Thorium bosses don't announce anything in the chat upon using his spawn mechanics, the boss doesn't spawn either, the only thing that happens is the sound of the boss spawning.

The mob disappearing bug has been fixed for 99,99%, it has happened a few times, but we've been able to kill most mobs without anything happening to them.
The disappearing enemy bug has been fixed for the next update. I want to release a bugfix update sometime soon, so hopefully everything will stop disappearing after that (and if they still do then it won't be tModLoader's fault anymore).

i leave terraria for five minutes and their is already an update -.- welp i am just re installing the 1.3.1 tmod again i am not gonna waste my time with 1.3.1.1 and mods updating right now
Now that terraria is 1.3.1.1 how do i downgrade it to 1.3.1
I am just gonna replace the terraria exe like i always do it shouldnt mess anything up because its probably just a bugfix update

If you run mods or play on big, established servers - you should turn off auto-updates for Terraria in Steam.

Ugh, Steam used to allow you to allow manual updates only, sorry for that, totally bad info on my part.

We don't really support downgrading to older/previous versions. Neither does Steam in general.

Last edited:
If you run mods or play on big, established servers - you should turn off auto-updates for Terraria in Steam.

We don't really support downgrading to older/previous versions.

Which would work, if not updating was an option. If you wanted to play Terraria with auto-update off, you would still be forced to update when you ran the game.

I'm working on a mod right now, and one of the items I'm adding reduces the chance to consume ammo by 30%, but I'm unsure which 'buff' I would use and how I would put it down as.

I tried it, when i launched tModLoader and went to my world everything went fine, the game wasnt slow
but 30seconds later i was experiencing the same issue again

Thank you verry much for helping.. but i don't think i'll be able to find a solution for this

These is in the 1.3.1 Changelog

Added a third frameskip option for those with high-end PCs who got performance issues in 1.3.1 (current "Off" got renamed to "Subtle", old "Off" from 1.3 is back as "Off")

If Tmodloade rget Updated for 1.3.1.1 it hoefully helps C:

Which would work, if not updating was an option. If you wanted to play Terraria with auto-update off, you would still be forced to update when you ran the game.
Sorry, I was depending on old, outdated knowledge, apparently. (Or maybe I just dreamed that it worked that way.)

I edited my original post to reflect that. Again, apologies.

Huh bug
Terra bug.png

Back
Top Bottom