Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So i tried to update tmod to 0.10 and when i tried running terraria all it did was send a pop up saying it can't find entry point named inuit in DLL CSteamworks. I don't know if i did something wrong or not so can someone help.

So i tried to update tmod to 0.10 and when i tried running terraria all it did was send a pop up saying it can't find entry point named inuit in DLL CSteamworks. I don't know if i did something wrong or not so can someone help.
...verify terraria and then reinstall tmodloader

Is there a way to install an earlier version so I can continue with my playthrough until everything is updated? Unless I missed something on the github page or original post, I can't see anything mentioning downgrading it back to the previous version, as a couple of the mods I use seem pretty dead in the water at this point

Screen Shot 2017-06-06 at 2.52.24 PM.png

Anyone know what's up with this? I'm using the latest tmod download for OSX.
Not trying to sound ungrateful but how come the version marked as "Mac" doesn't work on a mac?

After installing the older version, I get the error "please launch the game from your Steam client" which is the same after tried to downgrade with my own old folder, even though I am running it from the steam client. Any ideas?

- This continues after I've deleted and reintalled everything in the Terraria steam folder, also using the version that specifies if you have updated Terraria to the newest version it does the same thing

Last edited:
Can anyone explain this? Apparently I'm missing a file or something and it won't let me start the latest version of TModLoader without having this file

Attachments

• 20170606211156_1.jpg
    20170606211156_1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 239
one thing that annoy me is all the modes need to update. Bad for me cause i have somewhere 75 mods and i dont know how long will it take... halp xD

I have a strange situation where I somehow enabled my old mods in the 0.10 update, and now cant seem to get rid of them even after deleting all my Terraria/Tmod files and re-downloading them.

I get this message:
Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I have a strange situation where I somehow enabled my old mods in the 0.10 update, and now cant seem to get rid of them even after deleting all my Terraria/Tmod files and re-downloading them.

I get this message:
Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
Did you not see the giant warning not to enable old mods?

SmoGPbN.png

Back
Top Bottom