Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For stone variants :)
[doublepost=1506330785,1506330637][/doublepost]
Help
[doublepost=1506330882][/doublepost]Help???
I'd rather have you told me why you want to do that first, as implementing it incorrectly could either crash world gen or completely ruin your worlds.

I decided to have different worlds have different rocks
[doublepost=1506331323,1506330998][/doublepost]Help
[doublepost=1506331461][/doublepost]...
[doublepost=1506331672][/doublepost]Please help me????
[doublepost=1506332150][/doublepost]I am not patient, I need help

Uhm so i "updated" to 10.1 (i had 10.2 for some reason??) now i am getting this error on calamity mod...

Toegang tot het pad C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe is geweigerd.
bij System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bij System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
bij System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bij Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.GetFileStream(String fileName, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
bij Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
bij Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.SearchDirectory(AssemblyNameReference name, IEnumerable`1 directories, ReaderParameters parameters)
bij Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name, ReaderParameters parameters)
bij Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
bij Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
bij Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve()
bij Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve(TypeReference self)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeEnum(TypeReference enum_type)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArrayArgument(ArrayType type)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeFixedArgument(TypeReference type)
bij Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeConstructorArguments(CustomAttribute attribute, Collection`1 parameters)
bij Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader.ReadCustomAttributeSignature(CustomAttribute attribute)
bij Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__34_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
bij Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem,TRet](TItem item, Func`3 read)
bij Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.Resolve()
bij Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
bij Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
bij Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadType(TypeDefinition type)
bij Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
bij Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module)
bij Mono.Cecil.ModuleWriter.WriteModuleTo(ModuleDefinition module, Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
bij Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Write(Stream stream, WriterParameters parameters)
bij Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.EncapsulateReferences(Byte[] code)
bij Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.LoadedMod.LoadAssemblies()
bij Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)

I reinstalled my entire terraria folder now its fixed

with entire i ment the program 86 steam steamapps common terraria file :p

i even still have my world and charecter

I have a few suggestions on improvements to tmodloader, specifically the mod browser if interested. Mostly small stuff that I i think would really improve the functionality and accessibility of the browser. Not sure if this is the correct place, new member here. Have been using tmodloader for a few years now though and I must say, very much appreciated on the work done guys. Looking forward to more updates in the future.

I decided to have different worlds have different rocks
[doublepost=1506331323,1506330998][/doublepost]Help
[doublepost=1506331461][/doublepost]...
[doublepost=1506331672][/doublepost]Please help me????
[doublepost=1506332150][/doublepost]I am not patient, I need help
Dude, chill. The messaging here is slow. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a week to get a helpful response, and often not at all due to others requesting help and overwhelming the people who know the things.

I'm gonna repost the error query I had last week, so here:

"Thank you, Tmod team, for finally making the big mods load again!
However, there is a new problem. Every time i try to load a world the game crashes with this error:

NOTHING! There is no error! NOT EVEN AN EMPTY WINDOW. I have tried reinstalling Terraria and Tmod separately twice, tried new worlds, making triple backups.... you get the idea...........

Edit: It appears that not even the mod worlds that accidentally cloud saved to vanilla are safe. And those worlds didn't have any modded tiles or items in them. just worlds created in TML."

Dude, chill. The messaging here is slow. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a week to get a helpful response, and often not at all due to others requesting help and overwhelming the people who know the things.

I'm gonna repost the error query I had last week, so here:

"Thank you, Tmod team, for finally making the big mods load again!
However, there is a new problem. Every time i try to load a world the game crashes with this error:

NOTHING! There is no error! NOT EVEN AN EMPTY WINDOW. I have tried reinstalling Terraria and Tmod separately twice, tried new worlds, making triple backups.... you get the idea...........

Edit: It appears that not even the mod worlds that accidentally cloud saved to vanilla are safe. And those worlds didn't have any modded tiles or items in them. just worlds created in TML."
I got angry at someone when they decided not to help as they did not like my idea, so I got desperate, however I still want help

Also something is causing the game to crash, try reinstalling TModLoader

How would I update from 0.10.0.2/1 to 0.10.1? Do I just replace the old tmod Terraria exe with the new tmod Terraria exe?

I now I asked similar, but is it possible for worldgen to replace EVERY disc wall in floating islands for an unsafe variant?

Also how do you make hostile spears? because the normal process is not working:

projectile.friendly = false;
projectile.hostile = true;

Last edited:
How would I update from 0.10.0.2/1 to 0.10.1? Do I just replace the old tmod Terraria exe with the new tmod Terraria exe?

All you have to do is get the new .zip file for tmodloader, extract it in your terraria game folder, and hit yes to all when it asks to replace old files. That will have it updated, and won't effect chars, worlds, or anything else. (those are in documents, not the game folder)

had problem with tmodloader version 0.10.1 which i had just saved my character and the next day i lost every single item from different mods and even biomes, had calamity and thorium installed only. tried to use a back up but that was also affected because i think this might be a tmod bug. please help asap.

I got angry at someone when they decided not to help as they did not like my idea, so I got desperate, however I still want help

Also something is causing the game to crash, try reinstalling TModLoader

Two things wrong with this comment. Firstly: This is obviously a crash error. Read the entire thing and don't just skim through.
Secondly: I had already said in the post that I had reinstalled both the game and TML twice each. /\ /\ /\

Is someone working on the GoG installer for Terraria v1.3.5.3?? if not please do something about it!!

1.3.5.3 is not a focus for the team as the update is an extremely minor patch update. Plus, the download already works fine for people with this vanilla version.

had problem with tmodloader version 0.10.1 which i had just saved my character and the next day i lost every single item from different mods and even biomes, had calamity and thorium installed only. tried to use a back up but that was also affected because i think this might be a tmod bug. please help asap.
Cloud saving destroys ALL mod things in every form: players and worlds, without exception.

Back
Top Bottom