Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hey, quick question, have you thought of disabling the world sync feature, or atleast put a warning on it?

also. how do you load a world from Tmodloader? does it read files from the

C:\Users\*username*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds

directory? or some other directory? i ask because i had it left on and some mod items and tiles went away :( i wonder if its possible to fix

does anyone know how to fix this error i do not code and dont understand it i reinstalled terraria and tmodloader it still doesnt work i played this earlier and it worked i dont understand

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Glow_216". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Glow_216.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

i think all its telling me is that a single glow texture is gone but how do i fix this if i redownloaded terraria and still dont have the texture

however i can play vanilla i dont understand whats wrong here

Last edited:
does anyone know how to fix this error i do not code and dont understand it i reinstalled terraria and tmodloader it still doesnt work i played this earlier and it worked i dont understand

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\Glow_216". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\Glow_216.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.OurLoad[T](String path)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

i think all its telling me is that a single glow texture is gone but how do i fix this if i redownloaded terraria and still dont have the texture

however i can play vanilla i dont understand whats wrong here
You don't have Terraria 1.3.3

Soo Guys...if you can help me whit something i will be so happy
A Friend is having probems whit something
How Can he fix it ?
error CS006: no se puede encontrar el archivo metadatos
'C\Games\Terraria v1.3.3.2.VeroxPiviGames\ModCompile\tModLoaderMac.exe'
And yes he speak spanish

It's a false positive. If your virus software is prohibiting you from downloading and/or installing tModLoader, temporary disable it.

As for my own issue, I'm trying to enable building and debugging through Visual Studio. Having done everything on that page, I keep running into CS5001 (no Main method).

My assumption of how this is supposed to work (I've never done something like this before) is that VS would execute Terraria.exe's Main method (or tModLoaderServer.exe, according to that page), but I don't seem to be able to communicate that to VS. Am I missing something?
I just turned off windows defender for a minute and downloaded it. It works fine now. Thanks though :)

jopojelly is there any news on the problem with macs and how do I put the temporary solution in place. I don't understand what a lot of this stuff means

Hello. Why when I go to a friend on a normal server, then I wrote "You are not using the same version as this server" .Please help.
tModLoader hasn't updated to 1.3.3.2 yet. You can't play on a 1.3.3.2 server with a client from a previous version.

Back
Top Bottom