Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

my game Crashs everytime the slime king does the teleport animation, the image of the error after the crash. help :*(

Attachments

• Terrariabug.jpg
    Terrariabug.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 238
Just updated to version 0.10.0.1 and I keep getting this error when I start Terraria up. I've tried installing it both automatically and manually, but nothing seemed to work. Here's the error:

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

every time i try to play with tModloader there is an error saying

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:0x8007007E) at Steamworks.nativemethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_tunOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[]args)

plz hlps ;(

Just updated to version 0.10.0.1 and I keep getting this error when I start Terraria up. I've tried installing it both automatically and manually, but nothing seemed to work. Here's the error:

Field not found: 'Terraria.Item.toolTip'.
at CrystiliumMod.Items.Accessories.DiamondRing.SetDefaults(Item item)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ItemLoader.SetDefaults(Item item, Boolean createModItem)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
The same thing happens to me and i dont know what to do exept to mod it has problems with is true eater

I'm having the same issue as many others with "Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called" what's interesting is that I seem to get this when a specific particle is referenced (be that a magic weapon or king slime teleportation, the latter of which crashes everyone on the server, while the magic weapon I use only crashes me)

De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.
(The index lays outside the matrixlimits)
bij (at) Terraria.Player.Spawn()
bij (at) Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
bij (at) Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)

when i try to load my world i get this error does someone know anything i can do to at least preserve the world data?
(sorry for repeated question but i dont know if someone saw it or not)

If your Terraria is crashing, please JUST LET THE MODDERS HAVE TIME TO FIX IT. They need time instead of just replying to over-asked questions.

I got this message, when I tried to open Terraria

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworkds'
At Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
At Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
At Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
At Terraria.Programm.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

What I can do? I remove all mods, reinstall Terraria, but I got only this message, when I try to open Terraria with +v0.10 TModLoader.

I got this message, when I tried to open Terraria

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworkds'
At Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
At Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
At Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
At Terraria.Programm.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

What I can do? I remove all mods, reinstall Terraria, but I got only this message, when I try to open Terraria with +v0.10 TModLoader.
If you haven't reinstall Terraria before updating the tmodloader version you must reinstall it

Hey, so I just joined the forums for this, I have a question.

I wanted to make a sort of "healing staff", e.g. a staff that fires a projectile that locks onto a player in the same party as me and heals them on hit.

1: How would I make it so that it heals party members, and how would I make it lock onto an enemy if there are no party members nearby?

I couldn't find any good examples on ExampleMod as no one told me what projectile to look for, so I was redirected here. Thanks for any help :p

Edit: updated some stuff

Hey, so I just joined the forums for this, I have a question.

I wanted to make a sort of "healing-seeking staff", e.g. a staff that fires a projectile similar to what the Ragged Caster shoots (homing projectiles), but they lock onto a player in the same party as me and heals them on hit.

1: how would I make the seeking projectile?
2: how would I make it so that it heals party members?

I couldn't find any good examples on ExampleMod as no one told me what projectile to look for, so I was redirected here. Thanks for any help :p
1. Well, not similar to the Ragged Caster, but instead uses the "Spirit Heal" from Spectre Hood. https://github.com/Harrison-Jue/COFP/blob/master/Projectiles/Barrier/LifeBlood.cs

2. I guess you would need to use the "Shoot()", create a new projectile except you check if the player is in the same team, amount of health or relative closeness to the cursor, and add the player value to the second to last parameter of NewProjectile and the heal value to the last parameter of NewProjectile. And then have it return false.

I have two suggestions:
1. an 'addAnyRecipe()' method that lets me add in easily similar booleans as the 'anyWood', 'anyIronBar', 'anySand', 'anyPressurePlate', and 'anyFragment' already built into the recipe system. This would make some things a lot easier (e.g. anyAnvil, or anyGold, etc.)
2. if someone sets 'texturePack = true' in the build.txt, treat the mod as a texture pack, even have separate menus and section of the mod browser for them, and make it easier for them to support mods.

i need help, im keep getting this error

ystem.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

i need help, im keep getting this error

ystem.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'Init' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
Have you try to reinstall Terraria

Back
Top Bottom