Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hey @Dradonhunter11 I wanted to let you know that, whenever I make an extra large world, it tends to hang at "Generating Minecart Tracks" I'm hoping you can have this taken care of for the next beta.

Edit: Ok it seems to be working now. After I disabled Fargo's Both Evils mod, The extra large world gen worked like a charm. I'll try and do some more testing to see if more problems pop up. Oh yeah the extra large world option doesn't appear with Terraria Overhaul installed just to let you know.

Last edited:
I have a problem that I can't find, somewhere else:
Everytime I open the mod loader the mouse cursor is invisible and jumping, opening the inventory and attacking is all on the same button(escape). If I change anything in the controls I can see the mouse cursor but then I can't click anything and am stuck in the control properities.
Is there a way to fix this?

Hey there, my TModloader seems to crash every time I open it and this the error that pops up

Attachments

• TML ERROR.png
    TML ERROR.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 192
I have a problem that I can't find, somewhere else:
Everytime I open the mod loader the mouse cursor is invisible and jumping, opening the inventory and attacking is all on the same button(escape). If I change anything in the controls I can see the mouse cursor but then I can't click anything and am stuck in the control properities.
Is there a way to fix this?
try deleting the config files in tmodloaderbeta folder and see if that helps (will reset controls and settings to default)

I tried to download this but before even starting it gives me an error. I don't know why as terraria and the original tmodloader works perfectly

Uhh, I have two questions.
One: I am reading the directions and even watched a video from fury forged on this, and I can't get 64 bit on terraria. I have a 64 bit PC.
Two: I accidentally opened this file with gimp, meaning it only opened with gimp when I tried to use it for things, and it didn't work. I deleted the file then downloaded it again. It was still only going to gimp.

Thanks for your work! like 64bit tml because I can play in 2K resolution on my 1080p screen with it, but I cant choose higher resolution than 1080p, actually there isn't 2k or 4k resolution options any more, after I update my NVIDIA GPU driver to the newst. How can I fix it? Apologize for my poor english<3

So, I have a question. I already have the original TModLoader, and I want to upgrade to 64 bit, I was wondering if there was anything I had to override to do so. If anyone could give me some steps on how to override regular TModLoader with x64, that'd help me out immensely

I have some questions:
I've read instructions and watched a video on this, I can't figure out how to do this. Any ideas for installment?
Also, I opened my file with gimp on accident, and It only opened to gimp. I delete and reinstall the file but it still goes to gimp. Any ideas to help with that?

I have some questions:
I've read instructions and watched a video on this, I can't figure out how to do this. Any ideas for installment?
Also, I opened my file with gimp on accident, and It only opened to gimp. I delete and reinstall the file but it still goes to gimp. Any ideas to help with that?
Follow these instructions

• Get a fresh install of Terraria.
• Download 64-bit tML below.
• Open the .zip file you downloaded with your favorite file archiver.
• Drag and drop files from the archive into your game's folder, and choose "replace files" if prompted.
• Launch the game!

See if it works.

Back
Top Bottom