Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

tLeveled%20GUI.png

.. Would it? This is only 1 pixel higher than the previous image you shared. ;o
Oh... OH! That's what you meant! Yeah, that could work!

Oh... OH! That's what you meant! Yeah, that could work!
Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at!

There's just my other suggestion of reducing the starting stats by a miniscule amount to reduce them to single digits, making stats that have been invested in stand out from stats that have not. So basically, a character looking to use magic might have stats like this:
Untitled.png

Yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at!

There's just my other suggestion of reducing the starting stats by a miniscule amount to reduce them to single digits, making stats that have been invested in stand out from stats that have not. So basically, a character looking to use magic might have stats like this:
View attachment 118643
The starting stats are 2 now lol. HP starts at 15 per heart instead of 18 now (75 max hp instead of 95.) Mana is more...definitive to the stat of choice. (6 per star starting)
You still gain stats from leveling up, but they're very small now. (About 35 at lv 100.)

Hi all... How to activate the statue in multiplayer? They do not work.
Are they not spawning anything? They should be working.
What kind of mechanism are you trying to use to activate it? It could be a problem with the mechanism.

can you make a tModloader version of this? I want to combine this awsome mod with others RPG mods so baddd!!!

Are they not spawning anything? They should be working.
What kind of mechanism are you trying to use to activate it? It could be a problem with the mechanism.
One world, solo works, in multiplayer nope.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 268

It works fine for me on tshock multiplayer, are you using the normal terraria_leveled_server.exe?

can you make a tModloader version of this? I want to combine this awsome mod with others RPG mods so baddd!!!

I'm not the maker but I will try to answer, both, NTerraria and Terraria Leveled are standalone mods thus they don't work with each other as they also use their own .exes

There might be a problem somewhere with the standard server. If you're not using the tshock plugin, try that. The server, for now, is based off tshock, so there may be issues without the plugin.
Again, I don't know. I need to look at it when I get home.
Why would you mix rpg mods? The compatability would be horrid.
To answer your question, no, not right now. I do not see this being able to work on tmod right now. Not until further improvements are made to tmod.

So, is Terraria 1.3.1.1 compatible with this mod? If it is, i will try and attempt it to install the first thing, then the second which it's your mod.

Plus, your mod is so cool!

I get an error..
Maybe I don't know how to run the GL Launcher.. idk.. Some crap about steam and CSteamworks, then I put it in the "Terraria" folder and get this.

Sunday, September 20, 2015 12:06:49 PM
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\TileCracks". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\TileCracks.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Back
Top Bottom