Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Just so you know. 1.3.5 adds Crystal Furniture, corrects the Dungeon's Chandelier spawns and adds 4k resolution and new language support.

I don't see why it is not relevant.

Also, thanks for informing me of what happens if you take on the highest possible challenge and survive. Moon Lord's already near impossible the way he is on Leveled. On NORMAL, against a Level 99.

I can add the option "None" for the enemy info bars, if that's what you desire. Is this for the tMod version, or the standalone?
For the tmod version. A simple 'none' toggle like that would be ideal, yeah. Sorry, was busy with work and not checking forums.

Hi, I'm currently having a problem. It says I'm missing CSteamworks.dll or steam_api.dll even though I have both and Terraria Leveled is placed inside the same folder as my regular Terraria. Please help. I really love this mod, it's the most fun i have out of the game without it being completely different.

Hi, I'm currently having a problem. It says I'm missing CSteamworks.dll or steam_api.dll even though I have both and Terraria Leveled is placed inside the same folder as my regular Terraria. Please help. I really love this mod, it's the most fun i have out of the game without it being completely different.
Well,instead of saying this,remenber to read everything in the front page,just copy paste this https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5 into your terraria folder,then you can start terraria leveled

I was hearing from my party members that the enemy window is causing issues (was shooting in the bottom right corner and they stopped attacking because of it), so not sure if there is a click-through option on the tMod of Unleveled.

Also will mention that there will be a 1.4, but unknown when it will get released. (Some say end of 2017, but who knows?)

Got some exciting news. I've been working on porting leveled to tModLoader, and it's actually been going very well.
I've made a new thread in the Works-in-Progress section and have included an alpha download. Click Here

HEH. Hope this gets compatible with Thorium.
Should probably also add in the two unknown damage elements with the mod you mentioned:

Radiant, and True (For one weapon at postmoonlord) damage. There is also Healing attribute as well, but that's a lesser known attribute in that category.

Should probably also add in the two unknown damage elements with the mod you mentioned:

Radiant, and True (For one weapon at postmoonlord) damage. There is also Healing attribute as well, but that's a lesser known attribute in that category.
The new damage types introduced by mods might not be so easy to work with. I'd need to be able to access the variable from the mod to make changes to it, which may need support from the mod developer.

The new damage types introduced by mods might not be so easy to work with. I'd need to be able to access the variable from the mod to make changes to it, which may need support from the mod developer.
Ah yeah, I figured it would going to be that tedious to do. Go figure, huh?

Just saying my game crashes when i change it to kingdom hearts (large)
That might happen on rare occasions when changing health bars, due to them unloading and having to load the new selection. I had to do this so the game won't crash when trying to load large worlds, because the mod was hitting the RAM limit.
Why it crashes though, I don't know.

I highly suggest against changing while ingame, so you don't lose progress.

Back
Top Bottom