Hey there. Here's my reply.Hi, first at all, thanks for this mod, I very like N Terraria for the NPPlayers and this ported to normal/modded terraria it's great .
And now, some questions and sugestions:
- Could you explain to me what behavior changes when you modify the guardian tactics->combat_combat behavior (left / middle / right) ?
- Do mod accessories work or only vanilla ?
- What class does each guardian belong to? Or what is the "guardian gameplay style" ?
- It would be nice if the "button order" (right click) can be changed, so it don't interfere with other mods, for example using a charge of a weapon.
- If I change the guardian size, it can fit in any npc house ? And that size is only aesthetic or does it affect your attacks?
- There are a issue with yoyos behavior when a guardian use it, the attack comes from the player and not from the guardian (visually).
- I notice that any glowstick don't work on guardians. I would like it to work especially the spelunker glowstick
- It is possible that the guardians are affecting the maximum number of summons than a player can have ? because suddenly it changes from a fixed number to unlimited, or it's may be another mod, I can test it yet.
- Those tactics changes the behavior of the guardian in combat, from left to right, is how close to the target It will be. Left most will make it snipe their target from a far distance. The right one will make the guardian always try attacking on melee, so It will charge in the direction of their target. The center one is a kind of ranged combat, It will try to keep some distance from their target, but will attempt to do melee attacks when their target gets near.
- Nope. I'm still trying to figure out how to add compatibility to other mods content to TerraGuardians. But right now, It will be like placing a Shackle on your TerraGuardian.
- You make it. I created the TerraGuardians each with their own statistics and style. But nothing stops you from making it be... Anything you want. You can, for example, make a guardian that has high defense be a mage. Looks weird? Yes, but why not?
- I added an option to change that to the Q button. Check the mod options later.
- The guardian size option wont affect the npc housing. Even if you set the guardian to have about your character size, It will still need x tiles tall house to live. And the size is partially aesthetic. I say partially, because positioning of items, or even your character, or the guardian itself depending on the situation is changed. So for example, if you use a tall guardian on a 3 tiles tall gap, It will have troubles aiming at monsters behind it, a problem that guardians set to your size wont have. Other than that, It's just a question of taste, if you like to have the guardians to your size, flip that switch on.
- Weapons that spawns projectiles for attack have problems (I'm not talking about bows and guns), so you may want either to use with caution, or avoid using items like Yoyos, Flails or Spears (for some reason they no longer deal damage).
- That's weird, I guess I messed up something. Beside even if It did work, the spelunker glowstick wouldn't work as you intended, but I'll see if I can change that after I fix that issue.
- I doubt it, I play as a summoner most of the time, and I didn't had that issue. Some mod you are using may be causing that.