3DS 3DS Update 1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuss! Expanded world, bug fixes, platforms-into-stairs, and 1.3 music! Yuss.
Also, could someone tell me where I can hear the newly added 1.3 music?

Been playing Terraria since Release, I have it on Phone, PC (of course, bought it for a few friends as well), Wii U and 3DS (got all on release).

And I have to work on the day this gets updated. Super excited to dive into the expanded worlds, been holding off on playing Terraria 3DS (it got stolen, literally the day after I had mined out all blocks within a 10 block radius of a pyramid and carved a 10 block divide through the world to maintain corruption, hallow and regular areas D:), so this is a great reason to start a 100th new character.

edit: Signed up just to explain how excited I am :p

.............Well this managed to make the game crash even more! my main character crashes every time I open my inventory or any chest, container, bank , doesn't matter what I do :/ so yay hours of my time lost

Is there anyway to revert back to 1.03?

Last edited:
just the Chlorophyte armor? that seems like an odd reason, but if that's the case at least we know why! so that's progress i guess lol

I have a problem with the overworked night and jungle music, where it would just stop and repeat that last 0.1 second. It appeared on 1.03, and is still here on 1.04 :(, but the game doesn't crash (yay more worlds for me!) And it runs a lot smoother. I have no issues of crashing since I updated!
[doublepost=1479918475,1479918341][/doublepost]
Yuss! Expanded world, bug fixes, platforms-into-stairs, and 1.3 music! Yuss.
Also, could someone tell me where I can hear the newly added 1.3 music?
The underworld and blood moon

Everyone - do not equip full Chlorophyte Armor until @Deanzor gives the all clear. 2/3 of a set seems fine, but the full set is causing issues with opening inventory for some strange reason. Team is working on it now.

Oh my god. Oh my God. Oh my GOD. OH MY GOD! OHMAHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!
SO HYPED FOR THIS! I THOUGHT 3DS WAS AS FORGOTTEN AS MY DIGNITY!!!
Oh. Theres my Dignity.

Fantastic update, haven't had any issues yet and it's really nice how it's shaping up. The world feel so much more exciting with expanded worlds (going from left to right I wondered when it would actually end!). Well done guys! I look forward to the future of Terraria on the 3DS and for other future versions. But for now, 1.0.4!

I have a question. I recently updated terraria on my 3ds to 1.04. the update had everything new except for the advanced world setting. I now have beetle husks and all the other bug changes but I can't seem to find where the advanced world option is. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a question. I recently updated terraria on my 3ds to 1.04. the update had everything new except for the advanced world setting. I now have beetle husks and all the other bug changes but I can't seem to find where the advanced world option is. Does anyone have any suggestions?
It says on the original post that the larger worlds are only available for New3ds and New3dsXL devices. If you have an original 3ds, original 3dsXL or a 2ds, those consoles cannot handle the bigger worlds, the consoles are too weak.

If you have a New3ds, the expanded world option is available when you choose to create a new world. Current worlds cannot be expanded further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom