1. AlexTheKoalefant

AlexTheKoalefant Eye of Cthulhu

Well it should right?Updates FIX things...But then again...what do I know huh?

2. Deanzor

Deanzor Developer 505 Games

Corrupted data can't be fixed, sadly. There's not another copy of it anywhere to restore it from.

Thorthegreat12, Manman and plug313 like this.
  3. AlexTheKoalefant

Aww gee...I feel bad for those who have corrupted Worlds :(

plug313 and Manman like this.
  4. Tsunamori Nanashi

Tsunamori Nanashi Terrarian

Hey, just for curiosity, I have a question (I even went as far as to create an account for this purpose).
    So earlier today we got the official statement by Unit One saying that every console version except 3DS would no longer get any updates, obviously bearing in mind that the 3DS version has an update basically already submitted to Nintendo and coming up right before November ends.
    Does this mean that this update is the last one we should expect for the 3DS version?
    I'm not complaining, it's perfectly understandable if it is, I just wanted to clear my doubt.

5. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Spazmatism

As far as I know, they'll still make updates for the 3DS version. For how long, though, I'm not certain.

6. Tsunamori Nanashi

Tsunamori Nanashi Terrarian

With the Switch practically around the corner, it's uncertain IMO. I mean, it's still uncertain even if the Switch will completely replace the current gen of Nintendo consoles or if it's just replacing the WiiU. I guess the updates won't last much more than 2 or 3 months after the Switch releases in that case.

7. PlanteraBlade

PlanteraBlade Spazmatism

Regardless of what the Switch will be exactly, I don't think there was ever confirmation of Terraria being on it. Even if it was, I doubt that's a reason to halt updates on 3DS and Wii U. The most we can hope for is wait for that day to come and see what happens..

8. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

The update that is in submission for the 3DS is still coming. Updates for 3DS beyond that are still undetermined, as far as I know.

The announcement you saw isn't new information; it's just an attempt to stave off some of the new discussion threads asking for news regarding the last-gen consoles, and give a definite statement that there won't be more updates for those specific platforms.

9. Ignis55

Ignis55 Skeletron Prime

It is nice to see that the 3DS version has truly become it's own thing beyond controls. It's sort of like a "Greatest Hits" collection of the version numbers. It's solid. plays great, has a great selection of things that aren't on any of the other old gen systems and yeah..the most unique Terraria experience on a handheld platform in my opinion

10. AlexTheKoalefant

Well said:happy:

11. Deanzor

Hello all, little update for you:

We're planning to release the 3DS 1.04 update THIS WEEK. Should show up on the North America eShop tomorrow morning (Tuesday 22nd) and on the European eShop on Friday morning (Nov 25th).

EDITED, SORRY.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  12. Lord_Syn

Lord_Syn Terrarian

Don't you mean Monday the 21st? :p or Tuesday the 22nd? :D

Also will you post a full change log for this?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  13. ProgrammingChicken

ProgrammingChicken Terrarian

Yas! Thank you!

14. AlexTheKoalefant

;)The people of Miiverse will LOVE this news.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 21, 2016 ---
    Hey he's human.We all make teeny weeny mistakes.No biggie.:)

15. Deanzor

Sorry, 22nd. Edited.

The announcement about the changes is the first post in this thread.

Manman and AlexTheKoalefant like this.
  16. tautet

tautet Eye of Cthulhu

I just hope the crashes are gone ^^

17. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

You and me both....even though I have never really had them, I want them gone for the sake of those that have. :)

Fingers crossed!

18. tautet

tautet Eye of Cthulhu

I just know it with crashes and that really sux...
    And the 3ds Version needs few specific Co op Features - this gameplay is made for Co op! ^^

Termina Moon and Manman like this.
  19. Imaboss935

Imaboss935 Terrarian

Does any1 see the update in USA. Cause I don't

20. Deanzor

It's too early for the update in the US, have a look after 0900 Pacific Time

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Manman and plug313 like this.