The spear hitbox is seriously messed up. it extends to far sometimes. and one time it went flying forward slowly out of my hands.
If the image doesn't work link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkxxmTe7Ai've made 5 worlds and not one of them have a single snow biome
Weird. I've never had that happen to me, but I haven't played Terraria much on the 3DS lately.Made this account just to report this. My game seems to have come down with a bad case of disappearing item syndrome. Apparently there's a rare chance that when I try quickstacking, an item may vanish from my inventory but not appear in the chest. Thus far, I've lost (at least, I might not have noticed others) several health potions, an axe, and a pickaxe, the last of which cost me an hour's worth of spelunking when I had to reset to get it back. I can put up with most of the other bugs posted here, at least long enough to wait for them to be fixed, but my inner hoarder doesn't appreciate the idea of randomly my hard-earned losing items to the void. I might have to set this game aside until it's fixed... or at least learn to save before putting things away.
Weird. I've never had that happen to me, but I haven't played Terraria much on the 3DS lately.
Just out of curiosity, have you experienced this before or after the recent patch?
Also welcome to the forums lol
the elf is supposed to deal damage.So, I've been playing this version for a while and I'm loving it so far. But, as with all games on their first day of being released, it has a lot of bugs. I only have time to list a few though, so here we go.
That's all for now
- My pets do damage. I got a pet from chopping down a tree randomly. I forgot what it's called (something about an elf, I remember that), but it does damage to enemies like it's a minion. It only does one point of damage, and I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but from when I last recalled, pets aren't supposed to do damage.
- Day and Night music play at the same time. Rarely, the night music never fades out and continues on with the day music when the night ends. I'm not exactly sure what causes this, but it's happened to me more than once.
- Music doesn't fade out all the time. Sometimes when I die or Magic Mirror back to my house while I was underground, the music doesn't fade out and just stops. Kinda bothers me, but I can live with it.
- Zombies can clip through walls. When a Blood Moon came, I set up a dirt block at my door. I found out that if I opened the door, the Zombie could clip right through the wood in front of it and the dirt block below it into the house. Only if I opened my door though - they couldn't do it if I had the door closed. Oh, and speaking of Zombies...
- Zombies don't flee when the day comes. Instead, they continue charging at me and won't go away like they do in PC or Xbox.
- The NPC housing is bugged. When a new NPC wants to settle in, they never will and I have to move NPCs out of homes, into new ones, and out of them again until they finally show up and move in.
One more thing: You can completely break the tutorial and explore it as a normal world. Start the tutorial and follow it until it tells you to drop through the platform. Enter building mode and mine the dirt to your right using the stylus. The normal mining buttons don't work here, only the stylus. Mine until you break free from your prison. You can now explore the world as if it were your own. Some perks of the tutorial are...
If you venture on even further, you find out that the tutorial world is really just one giant floating island (that explains the floating island loot). At the edge, there's this huge cutoff with messy generation (so there are spots to land). Fall all the way to the bottom of the world, and you can reach the lava in the underworld and die! Yay! When you die, it's revealed your character name is "Student," because of the death message. I have yet to get a "Student was removed from (world name)" message, so what the actual world name is will remain a mystery...and probably will remain one forever since this will likely be patched out.
- You can't die of fall damage.
- There's actually floating island loot hidden deep in the world for you to find.
- You have that catchy tutorial music playing 24/7.
- Night will never come and monsters will never spawn.