Weapons & Equip 4 Leaf Clover equipable

monolithh

The Destroyer
Equipable that just increases luck by a large amount
would be an EXTREMELY rare item dropped by most monsters in the game, but so rare that the average run wont get one unless they farm enemies

it would only be useful for fishing and farming enemies, as it takes up a while item slot and only increases luck

the idea is that its a boost to your farm, since youll only get it if you spend alot of time farming

Clover.png

also its fun when u randomly get an insanely rare item just playing normally, and it would act as a flex for anyone who finds one

An accessory that increases your luck is quite dull on it's own, the lucky coin and lucky horseshoe already increase your luck but keep it hidden. The stat is rather confusing and for that reason it is a hidden number that is only understood by understanding players of the game, the item in it's current state of functionality can be confusing and underwhelming. Maybe it should have a second additional use so the effects of it are more noticeable?

An accessory that increases your luck is quite dull on it's own, the lucky coin and lucky horseshoe already increase your luck but keep it hidden. The stat is rather confusing and for that reason it is a hidden number that is only understood by understanding players of the game, the item in it's current state of functionality can be confusing and underwhelming. Maybe it should have a second additional use so the effects of it are more noticeable?
maybe it should just double the chances of item drops from enemies, which would also double the affects of your luck

maybe it should just double the chances of item drops from enemies, which would also double the affects of your luck
It should just roll the item drop pool twice.
This would allow for 2 RoD on the same kill and still somewhat double the drop chance of Items.
Kinda like the Burgulars Ring from Stardew.
Id also be fine with a flat 2x drop chance on everything tho.

It should just roll the item drop pool twice.
This would allow for 2 RoD on the same kill and still somewhat double the drop chance of Items.
Kinda like the Burgulars Ring from Stardew.
Id also be fine with a flat 2x drop chance on everything tho.
oo i like that alot
if u wanted it to be really powerful it could roll 4 times, one for each leaf

Last edited:
I did recently suggest a four leaf clover, that I suppose would make sense to be an accessory. Increases luck? Definitely. Some other effect because luck is "underwhelming"? Sure why not. Doubling all drops?? I suppose so, for as rare as this would be.

The only issue here is how its obtained. Why would it be from enemies? I suggested grass, which would make way more sense in my opinion.

I did recently suggest a four leaf clover, that I suppose would make sense to be an accessory. Increases luck? Definitely. Some other effect because luck is "underwhelming"? Sure why not. Doubling all drops?? I suppose so, for as rare as this would be.

The only issue here is how its obtained. Why would it be from enemies? I suggested grass, which would make way more sense in my opinion.
that was my original idea, but then people would make specific farms for it
i wanted it to be obtainable from normal monster farms, but if it was grass then people would just make layers of grass blocks that actuate on a timer with a conveyer belt underneath it
when writing the suggestion i was literally writing "obtained rarely from grass" then changed my mind lmao
grass makes more sense however i think the gameplay is better if its from all enemies

that was my original idea, but then people would make specific farms for it
i wanted it to be obtainable from normal monster farms, but if it was grass then people would just make layers of grass blocks that actuate on a timer with a conveyer belt underneath it
when writing the suggestion i was literally writing "obtained rarely from grass" then changed my mind lmao
grass makes more sense however i think the gameplay is better if its from all enemies
Actuators and conveyor belts are unnecessary if you have flower boots and a flair gun.

Hmm... as far as I see it, the problem is not that it's a powerful luck booster, but that luck is a convoluted mechanic. I feel like we should actually lean into it more. If I were designing this item, instead of just giving a large bonus to luck, I'd have it double your existing luck. This way, it would do nothing on its own, but it would make it much easier to max out your luck. In fact, just being near a Garden Gnome on a Lantern Night gives +0.5 luck, so this would max out your luck with just that.

But that way of doing it might be worse just because it's harder to grasp.

to be honest, it doesnt even need a use at all to be a fun item
the whole gimmick is that its just insanely rare, so it would work as just a trophy as well

Equipable that just increases luck by a large amount
would be an EXTREMELY rare item dropped by most monsters in the game, but so rare that the average run wont get one unless they farm enemies

it would only be useful for fishing and farming enemies, as it takes up a while item slot and only increases luck

the idea is that its a boost to your farm, since youll only get it if you spend alot of time farming

View attachment 463983

also its fun when u randomly get an insanely rare item just playing normally, and it would act as a flex for anyone who finds one
i honestly think this would be pretty cool, but the devs aren't too keen on adding cool stuff like this

what if it just grows naturally on grass blocks and is a hairpin?
jungle rose:
(this suggestion is only half a joke the sprite looks really cool)

(alternatively it could be like a 5-minute consumable that buffs your luck)

Back
Top Bottom