Mobile A couple 3 second changes that could drastically boost new Mobile controls' usability.

MadmanLava

Spazmatism
Make it so you can jump using the movement joystick. A separate button makes you juggle fingers more, and easily could make fighting and flying very very hard.

Add an option to make the crosshair around the player go away. Its annoying just sticking there.

That is all.

Yes, but thats really impractical compared to just moving it up.
I disagree, it took a little getting used to but I found it better once I was used to it, as it meant I no longer accidentally jumped.
It's entirely opinionated.

Make it so you can jump using the movement joystick. A separate button makes you juggle fingers more, and easily could make fighting and flying very very hard.

Add an option to make the crosshair around the player go away. Its annoying just sticking there.

That is all.
I find using the double tap/swipe on the left movement stick to work quite well after practicing with it a bit. I use it exclusively for boss fights. :)

You can turn the Smart Cursor on/off toggle and it will remove the cross hairs. Terraria Mobile 1.3 Controls: An Introduction

Back
Top Bottom