Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun that not everyone knowns the enchanted sword and thinks that's 1.3 content

However, i really hope they make it easier to find
I hope it own mini biome, like the picture, a sacred grove

This looks AMAZING! I'm so excited for 1.3! :D The NPC interactions are great, I posted a thread about that, but I never dreamed that it would actually feature in the game. (I'm not saying that my thread inspired the Dev's to include it.)
The ritual thing outside the dungeon is what I'm looking forward to the most, and the art for the event looks really cool!
Terraria is really expanding, and the community is growing, and it is great. I thank all the Relogic team and all staff, and I am really looking forward to that update, even if I have to wait another year!

Ecp0xw0.gif

FUS ROH DAH!?

So the wee dudes in robes at the pink dungeon are worshipping something to do with Skeletron? A new boss mob then? Do they turn up in Hardmode once you defeat all the other bosses? :D

dat sword in dat mini-biome tho... and Yorai..... what devlishly beautiful work can i look forward to in this update :3

I really hope they add some generation control "I want to be able to make one world and have the ability to collect every-item ie. shadewood and crimson wood."

Since I see this spoiler, I will play an infinite time on Terraria, this is an endless of endless gameplay time with endless possibilities. All of us support you ! :happy:

Reactions: Ali
W8, we can do rituals in Terraria now? I love this game.

My hype for Terraria is back, thank you Terra-team ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom