Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following the update very closely, but will player characters also be able to sit down?

It would be great if NPC animations were usable by players as well, like gestures.

They are NOT a minibiome, they are just a different place but the only things that changes is the wall, the minibiomes changes all the tiles, walls everything
That is what a minibiome is in Terraria; a place that's different from everywhere else.
So yes, if it has a special backwall and a certain characteristic that everywhere else doesn't, it's a minibiome.

I wish they would release Mac port soon. :(
I imagine it will be released at the exact same time as 1.3.

Last edited:
Will it come out for the xbox at the same time as the computer? I don't have it for the computer :(
Just get it from GOG right now, it's €2 for crying out loud, cheaper than a drink... and you don't even need to install Steam or anything else, just download game > play game.

Will it come out for the xbox at the same time as the computer? I don't have it for the computer :(
No. 505 Games will be the people responsible for when it comes out on Xbox and Playstation. Don't expect 1.3 on Xbox until a few months after it comes out on PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom