Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that improved NPC AI means NPCs can go up and down platforms!
That would be so amazing!

[Doubple Post merged]

The Crimson is getting a bit of attention in this update.

View attachment 623
When smart cursor is enabled stairs will place automatically.

View attachment 642
Concept sketch by Crowno. You will see these guys in one of the new events...

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.

One of the three new mounts!

View attachment 2488
Lazure gave some older NPCs a bit of a facelift.
Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be so amazing!

[Doubple Post merged]

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy :D
Please avoid double posting. If you need to say more then please use the Edit button on the bottom left of your original post. For multiple replies use the +Quote feature, and to add a new reply to an old post simply hit Reply and cut and paste the provided text into your original post.

Hey alll

ive been having some ideas on new items etc.
i dont know if the devs are interested (i hope they are)

the spoilers look great and im hyped for all.

Please avoid double posting. If you need to say more then please use the Edit button on the bottom left of your original post. For multiple replies use the +Quote feature, and to add a new reply to an old post simply hit Reply and cut and paste the provided text into your original post.

You know, normally moderators have a weird obscure/serious picture that has something to do with authority.

But no....you have a cute little lion. Good job cute little lion person.

You know, normally moderators have a weird obscure/serious picture that has something to do with authority.

But no....you have a cute little lion. Good job cute little lion person.

King of the Jungle. There's authority.

Picked this little guy for Toddler Tuesdays (something Mr Mystery and I cooked up) and couldn't let him go. Anyway lets stay on topic for this thread. That convo is best for profile posts or PMs.

Man, I'm so psyched for this update. I can't wait to create a new character and world when 1.3 goes live. Keep up the good work Re-Logic.

The more spoilers we get, the fewer things we'll have to discover when 1.3 comes out. Not that we won't be going straight to the wiki for them anyway.

I remember when all those trailers for the Disney Hercules movie were out. They showed more trailer and preview than they had left for half an unspoiled movie. 2/3 of the movie were able to be pieced together from the previews. It was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom