NPCs & Enemies a new kind of slime

I dont get you. About honey block. Why not?
I think we already have a good source of honey block in the game and we won't need a new enemy to drop them. Now answer to me what lava and water have to do with lava slime? When you put lava and water together you make obsidian. Then what do they have to do??

Well, the slime would turn into obsidian, and then it couldn’t even bounce. Water slimes are basically blue slimes, we Already have jungle slimes and those are a pain in the :red:, and Lava Slimes already exist. I’m sorry, but in my opinion, this idea is a waste of time and coding. Go get someone who makes stupid mods to make this for you, but it won’t be added into the game. And honey slimes is a copyrighted name I’m pretty sure, the devs of Slime Rancher probably trademarked it or somethin…

Well, the slime would turn into obsidian, and then it couldn’t even bounce. Water slimes are basically blue slimes, we Already have jungle slimes and those are a pain in the :red:, and Lava Slimes already exist. I’m sorry, but in my opinion, this idea is a waste of time and coding. Go get someone who makes stupid mods to make this for you, but it won’t be added into the game. And honey slimes is a copyrighted name I’m pretty sure, the devs of Slime Rancher probably trademarked it or somethin…
Okey?

What the :red:. Don't you already know what happens when you get honey and water together? This is called being noob.
I’m sorry, but in my opinion, this idea is a waste of time and coding. Go get someone who makes stupid mods to make this for you, but it won’t be added into the game.
I agree that this idea isn't too nessecary but you guys don't have to be THAT harsh lmao

Hi everyone, some of the messages here offering criticism were fine, but some messages were not necessary. Please take a moment to read over the Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines - especially the Criticism Guidelines section. Stating your opinion, or stating what you believe to be true, still needs to be stated politely here. It is not a free pass to be dismissive to others’ ideas or mean-spirited.

Hi everyone, some of the messages here offering criticism were fine, but some messages were not necessary. Please take a moment to read over the Important - Player Suggestions: Rules & Guidelines - especially the Criticism Guidelines section. Stating your opinion, or stating what you believe to be true, still needs to be stated politely here. It is not a free pass to be dismissive to others’ ideas or mean-spirited.
True.

Back
Top Bottom