A New World for Me

Razue

Skeletron Prime
Hello! My nickname is Razue, but you can call me whatever you want! I'm new to this Forum, but i'm already at Hardmode (just starting). I LOVE Terraria, i got addicted to it in my first 2 minutes in the game!

Anyways, i hope this community accepts me as a true member. I've heard great things about this community!

:happy:

Well, this depressed hatchling accepts you as a member. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello! My nickname is Razue, but you can call me whatever you want! I'm new to this Forum, but i'm already at Hardmode (just starting). I LOVE Terraria, i got addicted to it in my first 2 minutes in the game!

Anyways, i hope this community accepts me as a true member. I've heard great things about this community!

Hi @Razue, welcome to the forums. Glad to have you join. `:)

Hello, Lapis Razueli, ah sorry. Welcome to the incredibly huge Community Forums! That's a really great achievement, killing the Wall of Flesh after starting, just beware the danger of the Hallowed lands, the sky and whichever evil biome you generated in. Nah, don't worry, everyone is accepted to this family :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom