• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A New World for Me

Razue

Skeletron Prime
Hello! My nickname is Razue, but you can call me whatever you want! I'm new to this Forum, but i'm already at Hardmode (just starting). I LOVE Terraria, i got addicted to it in my first 2 minutes in the game!

Anyways, i hope this community accepts me as a true member. I've heard great things about this community!

:happy:

Chir'

Duke Fishron
Well, this depressed hatchling accepts you as a member. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

TheWorfer27

Retinazer
Welcome aboard! This place is less dangerous than a spider cave but does not provide the spider items that are a jump in progress.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello! My nickname is Razue, but you can call me whatever you want! I'm new to this Forum, but i'm already at Hardmode (just starting). I LOVE Terraria, i got addicted to it in my first 2 minutes in the game!

Anyways, i hope this community accepts me as a true member. I've heard great things about this community!

Hi @Razue, welcome to the forums. Glad to have you join. `:)

Yello_X

Duke Fishron

Hello, Lapis Razueli, ah sorry. Welcome to the incredibly huge Community Forums! That's a really great achievement, killing the Wall of Flesh after starting, just beware the danger of the Hallowed lands, the sky and whichever evil biome you generated in. Nah, don't worry, everyone is accepted to this family :dryadgrin:

Top Bottom