Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice the weird looking minecart? (use the cart in my pic for comparison) Also, at :23 Hellstone brick redesign, i'm sure we all noticed that awesome background music AND background ;)

I'd like for when "The jungle grows restless..." that the Jungle becomes immune to spreading biomes and becomes one itself, converting normal grass and trees to Jungle grass and trees and converting dirt to mud within a five block radius. That would solve just about everything.
Yeah, that would be pretty nice. Or just making it immune. Thing is, whenever you destroy an altar or heart chasm. A block of corruption or crimson appear in the underground. Like, me and my friend play alot and after like 100 days in hardmode. We started to saw corrumption in our underground even thought it wasn't there at the surface.

ReLogic, Will modders on steam EVER be able to make mods for terraria, and maybe for servers? I realize this would take a while to add but it would be quite fun!
[DOUBLEPOST=1433042715,1433042655][/DOUBLEPOST]
ReLogic, Will modders on steam EVER be able to make mods for terraria, and maybe for servers? I realize this would take a while to add but it would be quite fun!
Im also SUUUPPPERR HYPED, to bad ill be on a camping trip :c Will play 24/7 after doe!

JUNE 30TH CONFIRMED GOT ME LIKE
tumblr_inline_ms1w4gDdZ91qz4rgp.gif

Don't be sorry you read the post entirely correct and he was being a choad.
Then using the lamest excuse after he was called out saying 'jeeze I was joking don't be so serious' to try and turn it around on you.

Saying "I was just joking" doesn't justify being a douchbag.
Your backgrounds were awesome Crowno and yeah... some 5 dozen other games have caves with lava so apparently if you don't own an international copyright for lavacaves then you must have copy pasted because you have nothing better to do as an artist than to copy and paste.

Thanks, but if you're talking about my avatar, then that complement goes to @Corenality because she made it! Also, why do you think that's it's going overboard to say that the update will be ready by June 30th?
Well I say this because we have been waiting almost a year and they couldn't at least make it June 15?
[DOUBLEPOST=1433048393,1433048329][/DOUBLEPOST]
...there are no words that can describe the happiness I feel ;(

ITS BEAUTIFUL!
There is a word. Its called MAGNIFICENT!!!!!

[DOUBLEPOST=1433042715,1433042655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im also SUUUPPPERR HYPED, to bad ill be on a camping trip :c Will play 24/7 after doe!
Ever heard of the modding section of these forums? Or tAPI?

Well I say this because we have been waiting almost a year and they couldn't at least make it June 15?

If they thought they could get it out by June 15th, they likely would have done so. As has been said many times; it will be done when its done. The development process isn't a simple system where you can just stop whatever you are doing and put it out there; things are tied together and finalized in the finishing weeks. There is a schedule for these sorts of things, and if you force it ahead of schedule, you end up with an incomplete result.

I'm wondering if u guys could list every new items and changes in 1.3 after it released. lol it seems like a huge project to list the new contents. Thanks for all your amazing work! I love Terraria and gonna looking forward to the Terraria Otherworld too.

I'm wondering if u guys could list every new items and changes in 1.3 after it released. lol it seems like a huge project to list the new contents. Thanks for all your amazing work! I love Terraria and gonna looking forward to the Terraria Otherworld too.
It's called a changelog, and they did that for 1.2

Are there any posts in this thread that contain screenshots of the video that are reviewed? I'm looking to make a video and would hate to waste my time if there are already some screenshots out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom