Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys could add a modifier called eficient,like eficient discount card(+5% discount on prices)
Eficient warrior emblem(+5% melee damage)
get it?
1) There's a suggestion forum. I suggest you post things of this nature there in the future.
2) That wouldn't work for all accessories (Climbing Gear? Debuff Immunity Accessories?) and would require a very large amount of custom tailoring the bonus to the effects of each unique accessory. I'm afraid I don't see that working out at all, not even as a mod.

I have yet to see anyone mention this, but did you guys notice that early on in the video lava appeared to be dripping from the above ash blocks.

I saw it as well. I'm wondering what causes the blocks to drip lava? Maybe if there's lava in it, like when you place a block in water the water is still there. Except ... with lava of course. It's been a while since I played Terraria, but I'm pretty sure you can't place block on lava? Maybe ash blocks are an exception? Someone help me remember stuff xD

I saw it as well. I'm wondering what causes the blocks to drip lava? Maybe if there's lava in it, like when you place a block in water the water is still there. Except ... with lava of course. It's been a while since I played Terraria, but I'm pretty sure you can't place block on lava? Maybe ash blocks are an exception? Someone help me remember stuff xD
No, you can't place blocks on lava.

My theory is that the Minecart is just moving too fast to allow lava drops to appear anywhere else in the video.

@Cenx- You should consider updating the "News" section on Steam. Let the community over there know about the upcoming 1.3 release date and enjoy the delicious goodness contained in the latest video.

I haven't played terraria/been on these forums for 6 months now. Then someone told me 1.3 was going to be released soon.
is there a list of all 1.3 features anywhere? :joy:

I haven't played terraria/been on these forums for 6 months now. Then someone told me 1.3 was going to be released soon.
is there a list of all 1.3 features anywhere? :joy:
Changelog is always released upon release of the update. Whether or not it is a complete changelog is yet to be seen.

Spoilers are not "all features"

and the wiki is totally no susceptible to personal additions/vandalism like the "Joe" NPC

Using the wiki for Terraria is perfectly acceptable. Back before the days of Terraria.org, that is exactly where I got my news about upcoming 1.2 news and patch notes. I have checked it recently and it has EVERY hinted or spoiled feature listed. In fact, it has stuff listed that was hinted at years ago. With the posts that said information was taken from. The moderators do not suffer vandalism on the Terraria wiki and if it does happen, it is corrected very quickly.

Using the wiki for Terraria is perfectly acceptable. Back before the days of Terraria.org, that is exactly where I got my news about upcoming 1.2 news and patch notes. I have checked it recently and it has EVERY hinted or spoiled feature listed. In fact, it has stuff listed that was hinted at years ago. With the posts that said information was taken from. The moderators do not suffer vandalism on the Terraria wiki and if it does happen, it is corrected very quickly.
Again, the guy was asking for "all features" and spoilers are not "all features"

Let me get the list of fake 1.3 spoilers on the wiki...
QJoEmVN.png
cWlBz3e.png

Yep cannot wait for fatty person to be added!

Again, the guy was asking for "all features" and spoilers are not "all features"
So we are pointing him to the next best thing. There won't BE a full feature list until the release, and likely not even then, judging by developer comments about not putting things in the changelog. Until then, all we have is the spoiler list, which for all intents and purposes is an 'all KNOWN features' list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom