OOC A Tale of Two Countries

Well, after thinking for a bit, I don't think I'll rejoin this right now. I'm already in a lot of other roleplays, and I really can't think of any good way to get back into this.

Time for another character!

Name: Samuel Leadborne
Nickname: Fallout
Species: Human (sort of)
Personality: Though he’s tough in battle, Samuel is a kind person at heart, having formally served in the civil war to protect his home. However, he’s a bit shy, and also has a hard time trusting after what happened to him.
Strengths: Good with all weapons besides heavy weapons, intelligent, and good at stealth
Weaknesses: Trust issues, weak to fire, and will die if his mask is destroyed or removed for too long.
Backstory: Samuel served in the Phobos military in the Civil War at the age of 20, and had been selected to work on a project to build an atomic bomb just in case. However, there was an explosion before building was complete, and everyone got out except Samuel. The accident resulted in loss of skin and leaving mostly exposed muscle. However, due to his vital organs being mostly unaffected, a few others who served with him used mechanics to repair the inner damages, and attached a mask to provide his body what it needs. However, Samuel was broken by the fact that his work could have killed all of those he worked with, so he left, becoming a private mercenary, as he didn’t feel like anyone else would hire him with his lack of civilian skills and his appearance. His work name is Fallout.

Samuel Flint Leadborne

(@Operative Snowstorm Σ just let me know once you’ve decided if this is approved or not. :) )

Last edited:
Time for another character!

Name: Samuel Leadborne
Nickname: Fallout
Species: Human (sort of)
Personality: Though he’s tough in battle, Samuel is a kind person at heart, having formally served in the civil war to protect his home. However, he’s a bit shy, and also has a hard time trusting after what happened to him.
Strengths: Good with all weapons besides heavy weapons, intelligent, and good at stealth
Weaknesses: Trust issues, weak to fire, and will die if his mask is destroyed or removed for too long.
Backstory: Samuel served in the Phobos military in the Civil War at the age of 20, and had been selected to work on a project to build an atomic bomb just in case. However, there was an explosion before building was complete, and everyone got out except Samuel. The accident resulted in loss of skin and leaving mostly exposed muscle. However, due to his vital organs being mostly unaffected, a few others who served with him used mechanics to repair the inner damages, and attached a mask to provide his body what it needs. However, Samuel was broken by the fact that his work could have killed all of those he worked with, so he left, becoming a private mercenary, as he didn’t feel like anyone else would hire him with his lack of civilian skills and his appearance. His work name is Fallout.

Samuel Flint Leadborne

(@Operative Snowstorm Σ just let me know once you’ve decided if this is approved or not. :) )
Yeah, accepted.
Reminds me of myself.

I think I can put an outlaw in there.

Name: Vitrolic Medicine
Nickname (Optional): Elise Scarlett (Also the one people know her as.)
Species: Bat pony (Apparently the suit makes her look like human, but alas she's not.)
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Apparently that batpony is a known idealist who thinks that the serums must be perfect, to the point that she would manipulate them to be permanent to make them perfected. Naive, as she's a hostage of her own beliefs. Despite that, she's also good at doing business.
Strengths: Apparently using the machine resembling a human makes her a lot more accurate at range, as well as more durable. She also knows a lot of ways on modifying the potions to make them different.
Weaknesses (Must fill): Despite her ability to modify the potions, she's not able to create new ones from scratch. Also, mangoes distract her way too much. Or in fact, any fruit when she's too hungry. If the suit is destroyed, she is a lot more frail as a batpony.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here): Wields two revolvers, apparently. Both well-concealed, and both only used should someone threaten her.
1645549723835.png

With an orange, slightly tilted and thick cross and red equality mark over it, diagonally-aligned.
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character): #501070

Name: Mithryl Adamantine Titanium
Nickname (Optional): Matthew Alkanine (At least that’s his Alias)
Species: Human
Personality: Creative and smart
Equipment: Blacksmiths tongs, Giant Warhammer along with a blacksmiths hammer
Strengths: He is vert stronk, you need o be if you want to be a blacksmith. He can talk his way out of many things and is extremely persuasive, especially when it comes to things like buying his equipment or getting out of dangerous situations. He can also make ores out of thin air, as he’s a blacksmith and a magic man
Weaknesses (Must fill): While he can make ores out of nothing, it takes a lot of his energy, and he can only grab 100 pounds per day, but if he’s not careful enough he’ll kill himself, has to drink water all the time or he’ll get to hot in the smithery
Backstory (Optional): Just a (relatively) normal person starting a small weapons shop. He’s also looking for others to start it with him, even if they don’t blacksmith, he just wants to help people show their craft
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character):
Oooh fire #F37934

So, after talking with Snowstorm a bit, I decided to bring back Matt and Allan to this RP. I'll probably include Matt's last name as well though, to avoid confusion with Casually Chillin's character.

Last edited:
Name: Caleb
Personality: A bit cruel and ruthless, and sees any conflict as a business opportunity
Strengths: Has his own soldiers, good with guns, intelligent
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to weapons of any kind, egotistical, and easily angered

Backstory: At the age of thirty, Caleb founded a company named Falcon Industries in Deimos that specializes in building weapons, and the company thrived over the course of the civil war. However, after the war, business was much slower, and Caleb sought ways to start a conflict, and created private forces for Falcon Industries. When news came around about a soldier having fled to Phobos, Caleb saw this as an opportunity, and therefore sent his forces into Phobos to retrieve the soldier.
Caleb Strike Falcon

Last edited:
Here is the first wave.
Name: Adam Carson
Nickname (Optional): Hardwire
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): Despite being often described by onlookers as "aggressive" and "a bit boring", he's honestly quite caring about those close to them. Problem is, they're so unhinged that it's hard to get close to them, physically or metaphorically.
Strengths: Is good at firing a gun, fixing electronics, and reading a script.
Weaknesses (Must fill): Isn't a very likable public speaker, and often comes off as crazy to everyone around them.
Backstory (Optional): Worked for the now-defunct CSS Operations, working as the right hand man to the CEO. Now they mostly work as a sound technician for a local radio station.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character):#cc0055
Name: Marcus Argent
Nickname (Optional): (They're working on it)
Species: Pegasus (formerly human)
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): The best way I can describe it is that they're a lot less murder-y than in other RPs.
Strengths: Has a decent charisma skill and is good with conversation.
Weaknesses (Must fill): Is still getting used to their new species, and barely has control over whatever power they have.
Backstory (Optional): I'm pretty sure we all know it by now.
Extra (You can put character themes or sources of inspiration here):
Identifier (Text code or just what will be used to specify the character):#cc5500

Last edited:
Name: Erik McConnel
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): More aggressive and cruel than Allan, but much less haughty.
Strengths: Good with most forms of combat.
Weaknesses (Must fill): I really have trouble coming up with weaknesses for human characters, because most of them are just normal humans, so... I guess he's not really that great with some tech stuff maybe? If anyone has any better suggestions for strengths and weaknesses I'd be willing to hear them.
Backstory (Optional): Erik has been a friend of Allan for about 11 years, and was there before Allan even started his company.
Extra: Erik is also the head of security for Allan Clarke.
Identifier: #544A25

Last edited:
Name: Erik McConnel
Personality (Likes and dislikes also work): More aggressive and cruel than Allan, but much less haughty.
Strengths: Good with most forms of combat.
Weaknesses (Must fill): I really have trouble coming up with weaknesses for human characters, because most of them are just normal humans, so... I guess he's not really that great with some tech stuff maybe? If anyone has any better suggestions for strengths and weaknesses I'd be willing to hear them.
Backstory (Optional): Erik has been a friend of Allan for about 11 years, and was there before Allan even started his company.
Extra: Erik is also the head of security for Allan Clarke.
Identifier: #655F35
Yeah, accepted.

Due to situation in Ukraine, as well as threats to Finland, I inquire for roleplay-wide three-day pause. Chir's country had been recently threatened by Russia with war. And their country being threatened indirectly means my own country is threatened.

...You could just ask for a break?
Is that what this is all about? You just need a break and don't want to fall too far behind?

Due to situation in Ukraine, as well as threats to Finland, I inquire for roleplay-wide three-day pause. Chir's country had been recently threatened by Russia with war. And their country being threatened indirectly means my own country is threatened.
And in response to your question... no.
Sorry, I don't think it's a smart decision.
If you're taking a break, I can hold off whichever parts you're involved with, but as Chir' has no involvement with this RP in question, I don't think it's much of an excuse.
I'll still respect that you're taking a break and hold off whichever parts you're involved with, but I'm keeping the parts that you have no direct involvement with still going, albiet without influencing too much of the rest of the RP.

Back
Top Bottom