A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

Its All About The Clouds
Any One Else See The Easter Island Heads On The Background Islands?

Those are as old as 1.2. :D

Don't forget that worlds have alternate backgrounds and such; what may look unfamiliar to you is more likely to be a world variation you haven't had much exposure too.

A 1.2.4 spoiler from March 2014:
BjHhDX5CQAA1cZX.png:large

As many of you know, Redigit and Cenx tied the knot yesterday, and move forward as the formidable husband and wife team behind all that is Terraria and Re-Logic! As a way to say congratulations and as a momento of the occasion, a couple of our beta testers (they can reveal who they are if they want) put together a little in game scene.
So, let's take a minute out of our day to celebrate the joining of two amazing people and to appreciate all that they have done, do, and will do for Terrarians everywhere! Feel free to share your favorite Red & Cenx stories here in this thread - or just leave a congratulatory message for the happy couple! :joy:
Cheers to you both, and wishing you happiness for this and many years to come!

~Your Re-Logic Team, Beta Testers, and TCF Staff

So much this - Congrats you two!

I hope your honeymoon is amazing and you are able to relax like you both deserve.

Don't worry, we'll be sure to break all the rules and add a bunch of things to the game you've previously declined while you are away! Like Mecha Godzombilla and Zoidberg...
(No really, be worried... very worried!)

I'm not the first to say this nor will I be the last. Congratulations you two! May your lives be filled with happiness for all time!

Congrats you two! I can't think of two people who are better for each other! May you have countless happy years together, both as a family and the ultimate defenders of the land of Terraria!

View attachment 57202
As many of you know, Redigit and Cenx tied the knot yesterday, and move forward as the formidable husband and wife team behind all that is Terraria and Re-Logic! As a way to say congratulations and as a momento of the occasion, a couple of our beta testers (they can reveal who they are if they want) put together a little in game scene.

So, let's take a minute out of our day to celebrate the joining of two amazing people and to appreciate all that they have done, do, and will do for Terrarians everywhere! Feel free to share your favorite Red & Cenx stories here in this thread - or just leave a congratulatory message for the happy couple! :joy:

Cheers to you both, and wishing you happiness for this and many years to come!

~Your Re-Logic Team, Beta Testers, and TCF Staff

Back
Top Bottom