• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

A Wild Roach Appears

Roach_tm

Terrarian
Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around here far too long and decided it was time to create an actual account. I'm Roach, 35 years old from Canada, eh! I am lucky enough to have a beautiful family of my own (2 kids with a 3rd on the way and a wife). I make videos on Youtube like TV styled series and short films based on stuff like DayZ and GTAV. But most of all lately I have been streaming and done so for the past 4 years.

I am a huge Terraria Fan. I have played lots of it on PC and very much looking forward to it on Nintendo Switch. Of course, as I am doing with the PC version, you bet your butt I will be streaming the Switch version too :)

See you out there guys !

Roach_tm

Terrarian
Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around here far too long and decided it was time to create an actual account. I'm Roach, 35 years old from Canada, eh! I am lucky enough to have a beautiful family of my own (2 kids with a 3rd on the way and a wife). I make videos on Youtube like TV styled series and short films based on stuff like DayZ and GTAV. But most of all lately I have been streaming and done so for the past 4 years.

I am a huge Terraria Fan. I have played lots of it on PC and very much looking forward to it on Nintendo Switch. Of course, as I am doing with the PC version, you bet your butt I will be streaming the Switch version too :)

See you out there guys !
I would be delighted to have a dragon and thank you for the welcome :)

Moor al-Malik

Skeletron Prime
Hello, Roach_tm! Welcome to the forums! I believe you have reveal my worst nightmare.

Anyway, from reading your introduction, I hope you and your family have a happy everlasting life! Cause it's good to hear someone else having a happy family. Have a good day!

Unit One

Staff member
Hey everyone,

See you out there guys !
Hi there Roach, welcome from one former lurker to another. ~:) Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.

Roach_tm

Terrarian
Hello, Roach_tm! Welcome to the forums! I believe you have reveal my worst nightmare.

Anyway, from reading your introduction, I hope you and your family have a happy everlasting life! Cause it's good to hear someone else having a happy family. Have a good day!
Hi there Roach, welcome from one former lurker to another. ~:) Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.
Thank you so much guys. I seriously mean that :)

Top Bottom