1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

A Wild Roach Appears

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Roach_tm, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Roach_tm

Roach_tm Terrarian

Hey everyone,

I have been lurking around here far too long and decided it was time to create an actual account. I'm Roach, 35 years old from Canada, eh! I am lucky enough to have a beautiful family of my own (2 kids with a 3rd on the way and a wife). I make videos on Youtube like TV styled series and short films based on stuff like DayZ and GTAV. But most of all lately I have been streaming and done so for the past 4 years.

I am a huge Terraria Fan. I have played lots of it on PC and very much looking forward to it on Nintendo Switch. Of course, as I am doing with the PC version, you bet your butt I will be streaming the Switch version too :)

See you out there guys !

2. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums, Roach! I hope things continue going well for you. Now, would you like a dragon?

Roach_tm likes this.
  3. Roach_tm

Roach_tm Terrarian

I would be delighted to have a dragon and thank you for the welcome :)

4. Defure

Defure Golem

No problem, and here's your dragon.
    [​IMG]

Roach_tm likes this.
  5. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hello, Roach_tm! Welcome to the forums! I believe you have reveal my worst nightmare.

Anyway, from reading your introduction, I hope you and your family have a happy everlasting life! Cause it's good to hear someone else having a happy family. Have a good day!

Roach_tm likes this.
  6. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there Roach, welcome from one former lurker to another. ~:) Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family.

Roach_tm likes this.
  7. Roach_tm

Roach_tm Terrarian

Thank you so much guys. I seriously mean that :)

Moor Al-Malik and Unit One like this.
  8. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

I'd usually not welcome a roach because they are disgusting creatures. Eow. Eow, eow, eow. But sure, I'll make an exception this time.
    Welcome!

Moor Al-Malik and Roach_tm like this.
  9. Roach_tm

Roach_tm Terrarian

Why thank you so kindly :)

Gotcha! likes this.