tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 alternate banners made!(will change main one too soon most likely and if anyone wants they can try to make a new main banner for this themselves just let me know if you want to) to see them go to the first page and open the banners tab.

2 alternate banners made!(will change main one too soon most likely and if anyone wants they can try to make a new main banner for this themselves just let me know if you want to) to see them go to the first page and open the banners tab.
Can you send me your email so I can send you the cs file

Well, I made one more try on the Blade of the End, and am satisfied. This will be the last time I try.
End of All Again - Copy.png

I kept all parts of my last try, except I changed the blue. I think it looks good, if you want you could try changing the colors to be more fitting for your idea, maybe adding purple to that hole in the middle - Up to you, really. If you see it fit you could also just use it for something else then what it was made for.

Can you send me anything to send the cs file to you
[doublepost=1473953555,1473953534][/doublepost]Cuz I am on phone

When you get back to the computer that you created the cs files on, zip them up and then use the 'Upload a File' button to attach them to a post in the, I'm assuming, Private Message would be my suggestion.

So, I had an idea for how to re-sprite that improved beam thing(Blade of Aetherion, it appears in my pictures) and I thought of how to do it - A thunder/lightning sorta sword. I need to work better on it, but this is a first draft of sorts.
A Thunder Sword.png

Again, first draft, lightning I think looks good-ish, but the blue needs work. Feedback appreciated? Never sprited a lightning weapon before.

We need to work on our supply of magic weapons xD
I know Ive started working on that recently even
You also need more summoner weapons, mounts, pets, mobs, and maybe throwing weapons. Get to work.
Also, I decided to try another art at my favorite try of a re-sprite for the Blade of the End, like I did for my first try, just because I felt like it.
A Piece of Art.png

Art is weird with a mouse, definitely easier to sprite.

So everyone knows I now do spoilers more often on discord: https://discord.gg/Jpxmc4D (most of the time its at a rate of 1 a day) though that might change sometime in rate depending on rate we get work done like if we are getting it done slow and such.

Spoiling all the alternate summoner/throwing helmet looks(also looking for some ideas for names) main reason Im showing them all though is cause I might not show spoilers in the discord for a few days.(cause of my own reasons) so why not show lots of helmets that @StarMan made for this
Summoner:
Cobalt Hood.png
OrihalcomSummonHelm.png
PaladiumSummonHelm.png
TitaniumSummonHelm.png
Adamantite Hood.png
MythrilSummonHelm.png
ChlorophyteSummonHelm.png

Throwing:
TitaniumThrowingHelm.png
OrihalcomThrowingHelm.png
PaladiumThrowingHelm.png
AdamantiteThrowHelm.png
Cobalt Kendo.png
MythrilThrowingHelm.png
ChlorophyteThrowingHelm.png

Spoiling all the alternate summoner/throwing helmet looks(also looking for some ideas for names) main reason Im showing them all though is cause I might not show spoilers in the discord for a few days.(cause of my own reasons) so why not show lots of helmets that @StarMan made for this
Summoner:
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Throwing:
index.php
index.php
index.php