Act to Unlock Areas Gradually

Heyoo
I got this idea randomly, so here's what happens:

We will start with a small area, and as you interact with it, you will slowly reveal stuff, such as events that are necessary to expand the area.

So let's begin.

Forum wakes up in a white, purgatory-like area. There's a crazed old lady here too.
(Now do something)

She says "Oh you slippery boy, I'm Yolanda Crispy-Smoove. Honestly I thought someone else would be standing right where you are."

The white purgatory has transformed into a sliver of what looks like a neighborhood.
Everywhere you can't go and interact is greyed out and staticy.
Now forum is at a corner of a road, and that same woman is being attacked by......
a glass of spoiled milk???

Forum somehow grabs the milk and spills it, defeating the milk.
Yolanda reacts by saying:
"Thanks, cool guys.
I think I could've dealt with that thing myself, but I couldn't get my bottles of ketchup in time.
Anyway, here's some advice for some multitude like you, since you're not who I was expecting.
If you don't want to encounter more enemies, stay out of the road where the milk and bins roam.
And it seems that, since you're a ragtag group of chums, you all have a multitude of satirical skills to use.
Maybe they will help you in this suburban wasteland......"

The grey of the area around you is vanishing
You now have a bigger patch of road to explore, along with a bit of sidewalk and grass

"Thanks for the advice. One more thing before I go wandering off; do you know where we are, by any chance?"

Yolanda replies
"Oh, you may have missed the message card that appears for less than a second.
The messages call this area the 'Maze of Suburbia', but I call it whatever I want.
This place is dangerous, but since you as a forum represent a lot of individuals, I trust that you'll be able to survive on your own.
Besides, I'm just looking for a way out.
So, have fun out here!"

She disappears instantly after finishing her sentence, probably to go shopping for ketchup or something
The interactable area hasn't gotten much bigger, so forum is still stuck with a road and sidewalk to walk around on for random encounters

Sorry guys
I almost forgot about this
Anyway......

Forum keeps walking around the street until a random encounter happens
Forum initiates a battle with......
Spoiled_Milk.png

A Spoiled Milk! (Apologies for the image being so big, but it's 512x 512)

Okay forum, it's up to you to use your skills to defeat enemies like these.
(Anything can be a skill)
A maximum of 4 skills will be chosen and used at a time.

So go ahead and start the battle.

Back
Top Bottom