Other Add marriage to terraria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe marriage wouldn’t be for the player but, for the NPC’s. I just want to see the goblin tinkerer and the mechanic finally dating or something. It would make me happy.

i will support this as imagine the possibilities
a the npc will help you in combat
b cheaper prices and new items
c the npc would not die
How many platinum is a divorce? or Is it just half of everything?
depends on the npc is my guess

While I agree that it would be fun to "marry" an NPC
I don't really feel like it's that good of an idea.
Sure, you may simp over the NPC's depending on who you are.
But this idea doesn't fit the attitude for Terraria.

Yes please add marriage I would personally marry the Stylist (specifcy the one name Pearl) cause they are so cute!!! I think this is a groundbreaking concept and I would do happy

Attachments

• IMG_2529.png
    IMG_2529.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 14
It's an interesting concept, but I don't think an official marriage system would be very fitting for the game. That's something that'd probably be best left to the imagination.

On a separate note, I've always thought that hugging NPCs would be a fun feature; players could use it as a romantic gesture or as a platonic gesture. And it would be similar to petting Town Pets, in that it wouldn't do anything special other than the visual interaction.

Yes please add marriage I would personally marry the Stylist (specifcy the one name Pearl) cause they are so cute!!! I think this is a groundbreaking concept and I would do happy
i dont know if necroposting is a thing on this forum but bro the last reply before you replied was a year old 💀

Why do we need a mechanic for this? If you really want to "marry" an NPC, just have them live in your main base.
I'm fairly certain this was a troll post. XD

Logically speaking, it would be a weird concept to add to the game. Stardew Valley has marriage in it, but that's a bit more "grounded in reality" (despite some fantasy elements), and Terraria is completely alien to logic. XD

Also, it would just be playing into ships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom