Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

View attachment 187669 I have a bug I found a couple weeks back where after catching a lot of truffle worms my game glitches and while using a bug net it got consumed and spawned a truffle worm. The same happened with my mirror
It sounds like you've accidentally activated the critter glitch which happens when you swap bait/critters with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save. Then when you use the item in mid-air, it spawns the bait/critter. And it can consume the weapon/item.

If you move your item to an empty spot in your inventory, that should stop it from spawning critters. If it still spawns them, move the item into a chest, close it, then take the item out again.

To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

Found a very minor texture bug: Cutlass looks a bit weird in dark areas because of some black/transparent pixels
Also a bug probably mentioned a lot already: The screen twitches up and down constantly, rarely affects gameplay when precision placing or mining
[doublepost=1510717099,1510716596][/doublepost]Oh, and one more bug to fix:
If you guys are deciding to keep the Gineau Pig pet and make it available to all platforms in 1.3 (a little bit likely situation from what I’ve read), it needs to be fixed, as right now it is unusable.
[doublepost=1510717214][/doublepost]Finally, one other major bug is that autosave will sometimes fail, and all progress will be lost should the game crash

What is this? I had a back to back solar eclipse and blood moon and then this showed up. No players were in the world besides me.
Capture+_2017-11-10-12-45-30.png

I had dragon armor equipped the I put on beetle armor to test how much damage spikes would do and when I looked in my inventory the beetle armor was replaced by dragon armor so I have 2 sets

What is this? I had a back to back solar eclipse and blood moon and then this showed up. No players were in the world besides me.View attachment 188204
That is a Halloween enemy known as the Raven. It's easy to confuse with the minion.
[doublepost=1514646247,1514646199][/doublepost]As for the grave, it probably just settled down and placed itself.
[doublepost=1514646324][/doublepost]
I had dragon armor equipped the I put on beetle armor to test how much damage spikes would do and when I looked in my inventory the beetle armor was replaced by dragon armor so I have 2 sets
Definitely one of those common bugs, while they fix it I would recommend NOT, I repeat NOT, to use the equip button.

Don't I recognize you from the Terraria wiki
Hi @Supertiger, welcome to the forums. Feel free to contact other members on their profile page to chat with them, instead of posting in a thread. That way the discussion threads can stay on-topic.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

I found a glitch with the Drax where if you’re upside down, (using a gravitation potion) and mine something, (not using the virtual joystick, but pressing on a location and zooming in to mine) the zoomed-in square will present the Drax veering away from the player. It’s hard to explain, and I don’t know how to upload a picture, but the Drax will basically be offhand and floating in midair. It’s not Critical, as it’s only cosmetic and the drill is not harmed or slowed, but I just thought I would share.

Circumstances ~

• Pre-Hardmode (I found it in a Shadow Chest.)
• Upside-Down (Using a Gravitation Potion.)
• In a Sky Biome (More specifically, in the house.)
• Mining by touching the screen in the specific location, not by using the virtual joystick.

Have a good day!

You can horribly break dungeon (and any other chest as well) chests with pine tree blocks by digging around them. You can also open them w/o a key, which gives you Vampire Knives way earlier than you need to.

EDIT: I can even provide an image if I need to.

You can horribly break dungeon (and any other chest as well) chests with pine tree blocks by digging around them. You can also open them w/o a key, which gives you Vampire Knives way earlier than you need to.

EDIT: I can even provide an image if I need to.
Please do

Back
Top Bottom