Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
Okay! Thank you all very much for the help! I really appreciate it. And also, don’t rush yourself, we’re all fine with waiting. Take your time!

Hello everyone. More Pets has been updated to v 9.5.3. The tmod file can be download from this comment, first page or mod browser. 1 new accessory ( rune of algiz ( accessory which can be crafted from frozen turtle shell and some more) ) have been added. @ShyneeSylvee now you can download from mod browser friend. Since I hardly find any time I start to feel I'm making you wait and also downloading update from mod browser may be easier for everyone so I put it in mod browser. The next update may come later but it will have at least 15 new item and 1 town npc but I'm not sure when it will be finished. Also I'm still working on Tunon and mega knight but for tunon I need to make lightnings look more natural and for mega knight I really want it to use its maces to hit not its body so I still work on them but they may added when they become better. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.5.3.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 196
Yeah! Another update! and on the Mod browser too!
[doublepost=1530667793,1530667562][/doublepost]BTW, Just in case, The Rune of Mimics states that "You feel something surrounding you" is this just that, a statement or does it actually do something for that effect?

Hello everyone. More Pets has been updated to v 9.5.3. The tmod file can be download from this comment, first page or mod browser. 1 new accessory ( rune of algiz ( accessory which can be crafted from frozen turtle shell and some more) ) have been added. @ShyneeSylvee now you can download from mod browser friend. Since I hardly find any time I start to feel I'm making you wait and also downloading update from mod browser may be easier for everyone so I put it in mod browser. The next update may come later but it will have at least 15 new item and 1 town npc but I'm not sure when it will be finished. Also I'm still working on Tunon and mega knight but for tunon I need to make lightnings look more natural and for mega knight I really want it to use its maces to hit not its body so I still work on them but they may added when they become better. Have a great day everyone.
YES!!!!

Yeah! Another update! and on the Mod browser too!
[doublepost=1530667793,1530667562][/doublepost]BTW, Just in case, The Rune of Mimics states that "You feel something surrounding you" is this just that, a statement or does it actually do something for that effect?
It's a statement but in future update I may add virtual effect. Also for next update I think the combination of all combination accessories will be ready. Have a great day.

I must say something. The forgotten rune. I like this little fella. A rune that cares about us... And how it get enraged when we get hurt, it really feels like it's not just a random thing floating above our heads and yes like a friend who can't communicate other than changing colours and kicking the :red: of whoever is hurting us.

I must say something. The forgotten rune. I like this little fella. A rune that cares about us... And how it get enraged when we get hurt, it really feels like it's not just a random thing floating above our heads and yes like a friend who can't communicate other than changing colours and kicking the :red: of whoever is hurting us.
I feel happy to see you like it friend.

Hey, i created a wiki to help you and everyone compile the information within this mod because it is becoming kinda too big for just a Forum Page and i think a mod of this caliber deserves it's own wiki. So far it only has 1 "completed" page and i would be really thankful if you people could help me build it and improve it so new users don't have to fry their brains in order to figure stuff out.
Here's the link:
https://afkpets-unofficial.wikia.com/wiki/Forgotten_Rune

Hello everyone. Sadly because of an error in my pc I have lost all progress of next update ( lost of 40% ) and I feel relly sad so next update may come later.
Hey, i created a wiki to help you and everyone compile the information within this mod because it is becoming kinda too big for just a Forum Page and i think a mod of this caliber deserves it's own wiki. So far it only has 1 "completed" page and i would be really thankful if you people could help me build it and improve it so new users don't have to fry their brains in order to figure stuff out.
Here's the link:
https://afkpets-unofficial.wikia.com/wiki/Forgotten_Rune
It looks really nice. Thank you so much.

Hello everyone. Sadly because of an error in my pc I have lost all progress of next update ( lost of 40% ) and I feel relly sad so next update may come later.

It looks really nice. Thank you so much.
Oh damn, seems like Tunon is pretty much cursed. First the lighting won't look good, now your PC :red:s out and the progress is lost. Don't feel rushed man, you don't need to release it this week or anything, take it slowly.

Although if i had to make a small criticism though, when you equip the Heart of Evil and maybe other accesories like too and it spawns those skull thingys on the background that shoot, The sound they make when they disappear gets really irritating after a while.

Although if i had to make a small criticism though, when you equip the Heart of Evil and maybe other accesories like too and it spawns those skull thingys on the background that shoot, The sound they make when they disappear gets really irritating after a while.
Thank you for your criticism. In next update I can make them silent or I can give them different sound effect. Have a great day.

Hello everyone. For next update do you want to see quest npc first or specal merchant first? Have a great day everyone.

Really, Keep up the good work !
I played now a run after a break, and really enjoyed the new items.
Btw, i dont know if its because of my post, but huge thanks to adding the requested blink Dagger :D !
If you wanna improve on it, try to make the screen transition smooth like Rod of discord.
If the screen instant changes, its disorientating.
(Y)

Really, Keep up the good work !
I played now a run after a break, and really enjoyed the new items.
Btw, i dont know if its because of my post, but huge thanks to adding the requested blink Dagger :D !
If you wanna improve on it, try to make the screen transition smooth like Rod of discord.
If the screen instant changes, its disorientating.
(Y)
I feel happy to see you like blink dagger. It's added by your suggestion. Also I will work on screen instant change. Have a great day friend.

I feel happy to see you like blink dagger. It's added by your suggestion. Also I will work on screen instant change. Have a great day friend.
Ever since you announced a new NPC I've been coming back a few times a day to see if you've updated. Take your time but letting you know you have an excited person waiting.

Ever since you announced a new NPC I've been coming back a few times a day to see if you've updated. Take your time but letting you know you have an excited person waiting.
I feel happy to see you happy friend. For now I've been designing rewards of the quests but I can put screenshot of npc here when her first functional quest is working. For now there are 4 pets (lakitu, buddy, brad, bob-omb) and 1 weapon (pumpkin knife) has been finished. Also in next update there are some more pets other than quest rewards. Also thanks @zadum4ivii for showing me how to make quest system. Without his help it will take a lot of my time and even I can't design her. @Audrina2k Have a great day friend.

Back
Top Bottom