Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
Of course mate. Every playthrough i do of terraria now has this mod. I've grown attached to the thing. And i really wouldn't want to see this mod die. Specially since it is the only mod i've ever seen that knows about yume nikki.

Of course mate. Every playthrough i do of terraria now has this mod. I've grown attached to the thing. And i really wouldn't want to see this mod die. Specially since it is the only mod i've ever seen that knows about yume nikki.
Thank you so much. It really make me feel happy. Also in next update there will be an accessory about Yume Nikki. Have a great day.

Hello everyone. 50% of the next update is finished. There are some bugs that I need to fix before next update ( one of the new accessory doesn't work properly.), so the next update may come later or if I can't solve it I will put the update here and after fixing the bug I will do the update on mod browser. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. More Pets has updated to v 9.5.2 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page. 1 pet (Kratos ( can be summon with omega rune which drop from medusas rarely.) ), 1 material ( discount coupon), 4 weapon ( Aya's chainsaw, bloody chainsaw, wallet drainer, Daisy's blaster ), 1 item ( medicine kit(has a chance to drop from nurse), 4 accessory ( wooden pawn piece, mechanical lens, rune of mimics ( has a chance to drop from crimson mimic, corruption mimic and hallowed mimic rarely), ??? effect egg (secret. May boss hunter merchant talk about how to form it.) ) have been added. Some little mistakes have been fixed. Normally I will do this update in few weeks later with more items and fixed every bug that I have seen but since one secret ability of ??? effect egg not worked well and I start to feel like I make you wait because of this I will put this update here and try to fix the bug for next update, so the next update may have some rework on some items with Tunon minion ( I have been working on how to make lightning look better ) and some more secret minions. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.5.2.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 175
Hello everyone. I start to feel like I'm missing playing video games and doing other things since making More Pets takes my free times so I will be on a short break and then I make the update. I hope this is okay for everyone. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. I start to feel like I'm missing playing video games and doing other things since making More Pets takes my free times so I will be on a short break and then I make the update. I hope this is okay for everyone. Have a great day everyone.
Have fun, Sir AFK! There are so many neat games coming out soon, so I hope you have a blast. Try Vampyr- I liked it, actually.

Yes, I quite enjoy playing some of the games that I have been waiting and reading. Thanks for your suggestion and kindness. Also this update will be also on mod browser. Have a great day everyone.

Hi there! I've been looking for a good pet mod, then I found this! The only problem is, I can't seem to find it in terraria's search bar for PC. Is this console only, or am I doing something wrong here? Thanks a ton!

Hi there! I've been looking for a good pet mod, then I found this! The only problem is, I can't seem to find it in terraria's search bar for PC. Is this console only, or am I doing something wrong here? Thanks a ton!
this mod is not on the modbrowser, you have to download and manually put the mod in the mods folder, if you ask the most recent version is 9.5.2 which is located in the middle of this page.

Friend also you can wait a little for next update. Because of real life I can't design much things for next update but since I start to feel like I'm making people wait, so I will put it in mod browser few days later if I can find some time. Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom