Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
More Pets has been updated to v 9.0 . The .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page. Homing rocket launcher, slice of ice queen, eye sickle has been nerfed. Ai's of Bowser and King Dedede has been changed. void in a bottle nullifies all your debuffs at a cost of 40 life when it is used. When you press down while riding on a tetris mount you make more gravity fall and when you press up you make less gravity fall and tetris mounts now makes you immune to fall damage. Bug of confetti pickaxe has been fixed. How to use it writes in its description. 1 new pet ( Ryo-Ohki ( Requested by @Audrina2k ) ( can be summon with suspicious looking gem which drop from queen bee) ) , 2 new accessory ( titanium boots ( gives you 5 defence and allows you to make more gravity fall and it gives immunity to fall damage but it decreases your movement speed and your jump speed. Can be craft with 1 leather boots + 25 titanium bar + lucky horseshoe at mythril anvil ) , holographic boots ( allows you to walk in air with not falling. It can be bought from boss hunter merchant after Lunatic Cultist has been defeated in expert mode.) ) have been added. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.0.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 213
Hello everyone.The next update may come later ( maybe 1 or 2 month later) because of my free times. I will still answer if there are any questions and I will do small update if there are any bugs. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone.The next update may come later ( maybe 1 or 2 month later) because of my free times. I will still answer if there are any questions and I will do small update if there are any bugs. Have a great day everyone.
Thank you so much for everything you continue to do with the mod and how helpful you are.

I was thinking about asking about a pet idea, but after seeing this:
Hello everyone. The next update may come later (maybe 1 or 2 month later) because of my free times. I will still answer if there are any questions and I will do small update if there are any bugs. Have a great day everyone.
I'm gonna wait to ask. Don't wanna make any more work for you.

I was thinking about asking about a pet idea, but after seeing this:

I'm gonna wait to ask. Don't wanna make any more work for you.
Thank you for your kindness. You can make your suggestion and when I find some free time I will to add them. Since I hardly find free time I will add them one by one. For next update only one accessory is ready. I think I will do little update after I add some more item. Have a great day.

Hello everyone. I think I can't work on this mod for one month and only one accessory is ready. Should I update the mod one month later with more items or should I make little update with one accessory? Have a great day everyone.

Update it one month later. that way, you can have a break. Also, doing that any little bugs that there might be will come out and give you plenty of time to see them.

Update it one month later. that way, you can have a break. Also, doing that any little bugs that there might be will come out and give you plenty of time to see them.
Thank you for your comment. Then there will be update in one month later. Have a great day.

Screenshot1.PNG

A little spoiler for next update. For next update I will give reference to some of my favourite mods. Have a great day everyone.

I've made a small pastebin with all the Pets, Their respective items and where they originate (The pet itself, not the item)
Also includes Mounts and light pets.
https://pastebin.com/Ad2S58GA
Oh wow. What you did is beautiful. Thank you so much for this. Eye roll is reference to Yrimirs item description videos, Alice is reference to sentry lore in first page, cute box is reference to you have 10 seconds game. Also for next update I will put Tunon as pet and little heavy as summon. Have a great day.

Last edited:
I was also gonna make a list of the items and what they did but i really can't figure out what some of them do
like the broken Space, it doesn't seem to do anything, or others have no indication of what they are supposed to do and i can't figure them out.

I was also gonna make a list of the items and what they did but i really can't figure out what some of them do
like the broken Space, it doesn't seem to do anything, or others have no indication of what they are supposed to do and i can't figure them out.
Thank you so much. Please don't make yourself tired for this since I will add more items and change some of them and writing all of them will take so much of your time. Also broken space gives you infinity tile reach and immunity to chaos state.

Hello everyone.Should I divide next update into two(I will make the first part of update here and the other one on mod browser or I can make it one part on mod browser) ? Also for first anniversary of this mod I will do something suprise. Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom