Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

What is my favorite boss? Hints: 1. Jungle 2. Drops my favorite magic weapon 3. Many tiny minions

• King Slime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Eater of Worlds

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Queen Slime

• The Twins

• The Destroyer

• Skeletron Prime

• Plantera

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Golem

• Empress of Light

• Duke Fishron

• Lunatic Cultist

• Moon Lord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slowly, your tracks begin to fade, as the mud gets too runny to stay firmly together, but you manage to return to that ruined camp in the small clearing at the very least.
Most of the scattered utensils are now sinking somewhat into the mud, but hey, the rotten food isn't smelling bad when its covered up by dirt. The tent is just soaked and dirty.

(By any chance could I have a hint?)
*Ink looks directly down.*
“…I’m going to need one hell of a shower after this…”
“This isn’t going to work…the tracks are disappearing too fast…let’s see…it’s way too wet to make any sort of fire…we’ve tried going straight, and that didn’t work…we’re too far away to call for help…I can’t think of anything…”

Last edited:
InkTheAlphaCrafter said:
(By any chance could I have a hint?)
“…I’m going to need one hell of a shower after this…”
“This isn’t going to work…the tracks are disappearing too fast…let’s see…it’s way too wet to make any sort of fire…we’ve tried going straight, and that didn’t work…we’re too far away to call for help…I can’t think of anything…”
(I've said I was going on a no-hint condition before. Plus, this isn't a puzzle, there's not one definitive solution to absolutely everything. But I'll admit, the event lasting this long is tiring, most likely on everyone as well. Still, not going to bull a way out of this for the sake of convenience and contrivance.)
(However, if you need some clue to a possible answer, I'll say that Ganransu did this action on his own before you. Whether or not that helps you depends on how hard you look or remember.)

(Going to once again say two things...
1: sorry in advance for the fact I'm about to softlock a few characters...
2: I might not continue my thing for now unless enough people really want me to, or until stress stops ending my existence by teaming with emotional conflict.)

(I've said I was going on a no-hint condition before. Plus, this isn't a puzzle, there's not one definitive solution to absolutely everything. But I'll admit, the event lasting this long is tiring, most likely on everyone as well. Still, not going to bull a way out of this for the sake of convenience and contrivance.)
(However, if you need some clue to a possible answer, I'll say that Ganransu did this action on his own before you. Whether or not that helps you depends on how hard you look or remember.)
(I think I'll just leave. I hate how many times I feel like I have to leave because of one particular person, but I'd prefer not to dwell on it to avoid arguments here. It's not like we have too many of those already.)

(My memory is :red:ty. :/ Guess I’m winging it.)
“M-maybe we left behind a scent trail that can be used instead of the prints. I can try to find out and follow it if it’s there.”
*Ink sniffs for their own scent.*
(Time to reuse a failed trick now that the rotting food is buried.)

Although it would have been useful to do so when you first found Aqua's trail to follow it back, that scent has since faded, as a trail of crumbs does not last long. Plus, if you are smelling for yourself and your cohorts, and they are near you, would you not just be led right back to them with just scent? I'll give you a different question however, did any of your characters lose something recently?

Although it would have been useful to do so when you first found Aqua's trail to follow it back, that scent has since faded, as a trail of crumbs does not last long. Plus, if you are smelling for yourself and your cohorts, and they are near you, would you not just be led right back to them with just scent? I'll give you a different question however, did any of your characters lose something recently?
(Unless Aqua lost something, no. Not from what I can remember. :red: my memory.)
(@Razor_Typhoon Did Aqua lose anything? (Actually it might have been his helmet))

Last edited:
(The helmet being lost was a bit too late in terms of time when it happened for my purposes. Oh well. Was worth a shot.)

The wind begins to blow through the forest, creating an audible but light howl as the air rushes through. The branches rustle in response, yet a few fleeting bird chirps can be heard despite this. Also soon cicadas are coming in, if you know how they sound, good luck.

(The helmet being lost was a bit too late in terms of time when it happened for my purposes. Oh well. Was worth a shot.)

The wind begins to blow through the forest, creating an audible but light howl as the air rushes through. The branches rustle in response, yet a few fleeting bird chirps can be heard despite this. Also soon cicadas are coming in, if you know how they sound, good luck.
(If cicadas are coming, be prepared for the ground to be littered with their dead bodies. Those things die absolutely everywhere.)
“Aqua?…D-do you have any ideas by any chance?”

``what do you expect if I can't even see..``

(why can't someone just straight up give Aqua glasses if he's blind without them, its that simple..?)

(Shouldn't Aqua still be able to use his other senses besides sight? He was able to get deep into the forest before tripping, instead of tripping right at the village.)

Back
Top Bottom