• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Agriculture

Terrarian Gamer Θ

The Destroyer
😄I had a new idea, guys!

So, you all know that there is currently a way to plant herbs (the ones you use to create potions), right?

And what I want to suggest is that there is a possibility in the future of planting more sophisticated plants such as vegetables that should be sold by Dryad or a new NPC.
And there are many other grass-like plants that could be implemented in the game that would be useful for making other types of food, such as:

-Wheat for making bread, cakes, pies and confectionery derivatives;
-Barley to make beer;
-Coffee;
-Beans;
-Rice;
-And other grains.

and some examples of vegetables that could be planted would be:
-Corn🌽 (To make popcorn:happy:🍿);
-Lettuce🥬;
-Tomato🍅;
-Potato🥔 (To make french fries);
-Carrot🥕;
-Cabbage;
-Beet;
-Onion;
-And others.

Thank you very much for your attention, and please comment! ;)

Sora_92

Terrarian
It sounds cool, but I think this isn't the first time such was suggested, and the core problem with this is, that if all would just give the well fed buff, then it's just visual differences between them, while function-wise they're all the same. Not that that's necessarily bad, but it culd work better if they could provide more than just the well fed.

Chronoking900

Skeletron
It sounds cool, but I think this isn't the first time such was suggested, and the core problem with this is, that if all would just give the well fed buff, then it's just visual differences between them, while function-wise they're all the same. Not that that's necessarily bad, but it culd work better if they could provide more than just the well fed.
I think a lot of food items should provide buffs other than well fed. The variety of food is basically just cosmetic right now, aside from providing different durations of well fed of course.

Bry

Steampunker
I'm down for this, but, uh, you realize its super easy to both make and buy Beer, right?
I think a lot of food items should provide buffs other than well fed. The variety of food is basically just cosmetic right now, aside from providing different durations of well fed of course.
Haven't you guys seen the Slice of Cake item on the Wiki? They ARE going to be adding more food effects.

Terrarian Gamer Θ

The Destroyer
But I searched everywhere to see if anyone had already posted a thread about this topic and I saw nothing!

Top Bottom