Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Like what you see?

• I guess so...

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • No.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
Hi ! Are requests still a thing ? If yes, could you please make me a red shotgun pallete, you know, the generic ones ? Thank you ! :)

Hi ! Are requests still a thing ? If yes, could you please make me a red shotgun pallete, you know, the generic ones ? Thank you ! :)
A palette? Sure, I guess, but this will be my first time doing one. How many colors do you want? Because currently I'll only create 2 shades, red and gray for you to use.
Let me know!

I meant pellet haha, the bullet it uses. Doesn't matter how many colors you use, just do it the way it's easier for you ! Btw, now that i see that you still take requests, could i request something besides the pellet ?

I meant pellet haha, the bullet it uses. Doesn't matter how many colors you use, just do it the way it's easier for you ! Btw, now that i see that you still take requests, could i request something besides the pellet ?
Yeah, sure! But I have a few other requests I need to get done as well too, so there might be a wait.

It's fine, i can wait ! It's kinda hard to make but could you at least try your hand at making me a steel armor sheet ? The full set with helmet, leggings and chest.
Sorry if it came kinda rude lol, if you can't it's fine, i understand ! :) Good luck !

It's fine, i can wait ! It's kinda hard to make but could you at least try your hand at making me a steel armor sheet ? The full set with helmet, leggings and chest.
Sorry if it came kinda rude lol, if you can't it's fine, i understand ! :) Good luck !
Sure, why the heck not. I'll just install ArmorHelper on my computer or something

@Kazuo Heya, your shotgun pellet was actually really simple, so I just made one:
ShotShell.png

Tell me if you need anything else, besides the steel armor, in your massive checklist!

@Kazuo Heya, your shotgun pellet was actually really simple, so I just made one:
View attachment 212492
Tell me if you need anything else, besides the steel armor, in your massive checklist!
Oh yeah, well, i've requested most of the stuff to world's biggest sprites, but if you are willing to make me some other stuff:
-(This is really hard too but in case you are ok with doing it, i can wait) - a town npc looking like an animal hunter with the sprite sheet, like you did with the zoey from lol.
-a flamethrower based off of king slime's appearance
-a metallic bee with the sprite sheet, this shouldn't be too hard cuz you can copy the in-game's bee sprite sheet and kinda just retexture it a little (i mean the big bee, the hornet enemy)
and that's kinda all for now. Do them when you want, don't waste your time on me ! Good luck !

Oh yeah, well, i've requested most of the stuff to world's biggest sprites, but if you are willing to make me some other stuff:
-(This is really hard too but in case you are ok with doing it, i can wait) - a town npc looking like an animal hunter with the sprite sheet, like you did with the zoey from lol.
-a flamethrower based off of king slime's appearance
-a metallic bee with the sprite sheet, this shouldn't be too hard cuz you can copy the in-game's bee sprite sheet and kinda just retexture it a little (i mean the big bee, the hornet enemy)
and that's kinda all for now. Do them when you want, don't waste your time on me ! Good luck !
Oh and thanks a lot for the pellet, it looks good !

Oh yeah, wanted to ask you if i could use any of the other sprites you've done ? If yes i'll make sure nobody used them yet, don't worry. And yes, i'll credit you.

Oh yeah, wanted to ask you if i could use any of the other sprites you've done ? If yes i'll make sure nobody used them yet, don't worry. And yes, i'll credit you.
Considering i've been watching you on worlds biggest and this forum post, you really need to start getting a team and taking your work out of requests.

Considering i've been watching you on worlds biggest and this forum post, you really need to start getting a team and taking your work out of requests.
And where am i supposed to find a team ? Nowdays nobody wants to work on unknown mods unless i pay them. But if i really cannot find anyone i will probably start paying for it too... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And where am i supposed to find a team ? Nowdays nobody wants to work on unknown mods unless i pay them. But if i really cannot find anyone i will probably start paying for it too... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I ever became good at pixel art, I’d help. I guess that’s not real useful to you now, though...

1. DON'T pay anyone, ever
2. You've been asking 2 people to help your mod, maybe them?

1. DON'T pay anyone, ever
2. You've been asking 2 people to help your mod, maybe them?
I didn't know if i should ask them, it's a pretty big thing. A few items is one and working on a full mod's sprites is another thing. + World's biggest barely has any time free, and from the looks of it, T.a.S.A.I doesn't have all of the free time in the world either.

I didn't know if i should ask them, it's a pretty big thing. A few items is one and working on a full mod's sprites is another thing. + World's biggest barely has any time free, and from the looks of it, T.a.S.A.I doesn't have all of the free time in the world either.
Yep, that's the issue. Which sprites are you gonna use? Some sprites are created for other people...

If you really want some work done, seek me over the summer months (northern hemisphere), I'm probably free then...

I was about to use the bow with the leafs from the generation one thingy, the awp, grenade launcher, drum gun, the thing second to konosuba's left, the laser pistol next to the broken wooden hammer and that's it. Announce me if there's something in those i can't use !

Back
Top Bottom