tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Update v6.5
-Added Materia Transmutator. Works as Ultimate Crafting Station. Required for making ultimate accessories now.
-Added Dungeon and Temple Teleportation Potions. Both sold by Alchemist.
Dungeon - available after beating EoW/BoC.
Temple - available after beating Plantera.
-Added Twilight Wings. Required Lunar tier Wings, Big Bird's Lamp and Emagled Fragmentations.
-Added somebody0214 dev set. Available from Hardmode treasure bags.
-Added Moon Lord Treasure Bag to Operator shop.
Available if Profaned Guardians from Calamity mod are beaten.
-Fixed Mana Flower effect was not working in Lilith Emblem.
-Changed spawn conditions for Architect to beat EoW/BoC and have at least 5 any town NPCs.
-Added some secret stuff.

-Added Dungeon and Temple Teleportation Potions. Both sold by Alchemist.
Dungeon - available after beating EoW/BoC.
Temple - available after beating Plantera.
dont you think it would be more reassuring if skeletron and golem are defeated first in order to sell those potions.... well because I can understand the lizhard temple can be hard to find (and be the exception) but the dungeon is very easy to find/reach (1 minute running on a large world to get there with pre-hardmode equipment).

Hey, how do you summon the witch minion from the Laetitia Set?
You need to buy or craft Laetitia Gift. Available post Skeletron Prime for crafting and post Mechanical Bosses for buying.
Then just use it and minion will appear. (it is crazy buffed spider)
dont you think it would be more reassuring if skeletron and golem are defeated first in order to sell those potions.... well because I can understand the lizhard temple can be hard to find (and be the exception) but the dungeon is very easy to find/reach (1 minute running on a large world to get there with pre-hardmode equipment).
Maybe I will change Dungeon TP to post Skeletron...

I've been getting this error when I try to join a server that has AlchemistNPC installed:
unknown.png

What could it be?

I've been getting this error when I try to join a server that has AlchemistNPC installed:
unknown.png

What could it be?
Try to delete and download mod again (on both sides). Seems like one file is corrupted or something.
How exatly do I get Emagled Fragments? I looked through the page and couldn't find how to get it.
Emagled Fragmentations drop from Dungeon Guardian or can be bought from Alchemist if you have Otherworldly Amulet in inventory (which also drops from Dungeon Guardian with 10% on normal mode and 20% on expert).
I am having an issue with the Laetita set. When I equip it I do not get any of the armor bonuses. It's just it's base stats.
Strange, will check now... What version of mod do you have? Set bonus seems to work on latest...

One more question, how do you get the Pink Guy's outfit? I've been farming expert drops for awhile now, didn't get it. Do I get it somewhere else?

Edit: I also have defeated ~15-20 dungeon guardians and no Otherwordly Amulet

Last edited:
Я не знаю с чем это связанно ,почему так произошло,но есть проблема.Данный мод в связке с Clamity добавляет артефакт "Эмблема лилит".Я изрядно попотел.Выбил нужные обломки небес со стража темницы.Скрафтил эмблему,всё класс.Но создатели т**** д******ы.Когда ты атакуешь магическим оружием ,вылетает огромное количество пчёл.Немыслимое.Даже мой комп с 8 гб озу и rx560 амд проц на 4 ядра не выдерживает.террария вылетает.Конец.Помогите решить проблему ,мб кто-то знает как там изменить эту хрень,буду благодарен.(мультиплеер)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know why this is connected, why it happened, but there is a problem. This mod, along with Clamity, adds the "Emblem of Lilith" artifact. I worked very hard. I killed the inexplicable wreckage of the sky from the guard of the dungeon. I cremated the emblem, the whole class. But the creators ... I will not say. When you attack with magic weapons, there is a huge number of bees. Even my computer with 8 GB of RAM and rx560 AMD for 4 cores can not withstand.terraria crash.Help solve the problem, mb someone knows how to change this crap, I will be grateful.(terraria multiplayer)

Last edited:
Я не знаю с чем это связанно ,почему так произошло,но есть проблема.Данный мод в связке с Clamity добавляет артефакт "Эмблема лилит".Я изрядно попотел.Выбил нужные обломки небес со стража темницы.Скрафтил эмблему,всё класс.Но создатели т**** д******ы.Когда ты атакуешь магическим оружием ,вылетает огромное количество пчёл.Немыслимое.Даже мой комп с 8 гб озу и rx560 амд проц на 4 ядра не выдерживает.террария вылетает.Конец.Помогите решить проблему ,мб кто-то знает как там изменить эту хрень,буду благодарен.(мультиплеер)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know why this is connected, why it happened, but there is a problem. This mod, along with Clamity, adds the "Emblem of Lilith" artifact. I worked very hard. I killed the inexplicable wreckage of the sky from the guard of the dungeon. I cremated the emblem, the whole class. But the creators ... I will not say. When you attack with magic weapons, there is a huge number of bees. Even my computer with 8 GB of RAM and rx560 AMD for 4 cores can not withstand.terraria crash.Help solve the problem, mb someone knows how to change this crap, I will be grateful.(terraria multiplayer)
Не уверен, что за слово на д...... там у тебя. При тестировании Эмблема работала нормально. В принципе, могу попробовать в следующем обновлении добавить функцию отключения выпуска пчёл.
Также, как тебе мб неизвестно, Террария с модами довольно глючная и прожорливая вещь. Рекомендую играть её только в полноэкранном режиме с установленным в диспетчере задач приоритетом реального времени.
[doublepost=1518917756,1518917562][/doublepost]
One more question, how do you get the Pink Guy's outfit? I've been farming expert drops for awhile now, didn't get it. Do I get it somewhere else?

Edit: I also have defeated ~15-20 dungeon guardians and no Otherwordly Amulet
Luck is a pretty cursed thing... I could only say you keep trying. Otherworldly Amulet should drop (if tModloader developers didn't break anything in their new update).
PG set drops from Treasure Bags in hardmode with around 1/50 chance.

На счёт Эмблемы лилит,большое спасибо за ответ.Зашел с эмблемой в singleplayer,там ничего не глючит.Баг с огромным количеством именно в мультиплеере.А мод классный.Извиняюсь за слово на д...... .Большое спасибо.

Last edited:
Ещё заметил,что пчёлки вылетают нормально,но когда они сталкиваются с объектом и отбиваются.....происходит размножение их в 20 раз где-то.Сервер зависает.И вылетает игра.

Back
Top Bottom