Single Thread RP Aleph

Halt just silently nods, and checks, if anything isn't windproof to smack it around and destroy it or even barracks, rather ineffeciently, but he hoped that'd work.

There would be sticks from trees, and I guess unmanned weapons, probably grenades from open boxes to replenish the Reaper Guards' personal inventory or whatever that you could throw around with the wind, which could cause that pin thing(Think that's how you call it, unsure) to fall out or get caught onto something and pull it out, detonating the grenades. Probably. I'll let you decide for the grenades if the wind is strong enough to be throwing them around.

"Right, then I will try to make sure they keep away from the Barracks by distracting and killing them."
"Get ready then."
*Both Phoenix and Vincent leave in opposite directions to begin attacking the Reapers and distract them from the Barracks.*

(Oh right, Halt is a Spirit Guardian, so no wind for him)

Halt tried to blast the funny green-topped box, but then... yeah, you could guess that right, Spirit Flame missing wildly. - "What... I didn't go there just to miss with not my element! Where's the wind!?" So he decided to get it closer to barracks, and backed off. - "I don't like these one bit." - He decided to try aiming his flames, sadly, just like his Gusting, Spirit Flames were innacurate, and only at tenth try he got it. Barely. He decided to run from fire he made.

Glynin drops small meteors on the barracks (one each), somehow they don't have much effect beyond the actual physical area of the barracks.

(Eh, could be worse. Could say Halt was Agnes.)

The attack has begun. The Reaper Guards have begun to notice the attacks that Vincent and Phoenix are doing, and are beginning to move towards the fight.

The meteors are able to damage the barracks and destroy 2 of them. Reaper Guards that have seen this have begun to go back to find the attackers, and a few others seem to be fleeing or panicking at a sudden fight.

Glynin throws a few things of fire right at the exit of the outpost which are quite concealed by their surroundings, if anyone gets too close to them, they explode.

Three Reaper Guards unknowingly walking into the traps. They die.

A reaper guard makes it up to the top of one of the towers, and uses a horn. With that the drawbridge to the main base drops down, with three new Sonak Patrols crossing it, this time without the artillery on their backs, only the gun turrets, since no giant weapons in the main base because of possible damage to the main base. Once all are across, the drawbridge is lifted back up. The Sonak patrols is at the bottom of the plateau where the outpost is on.

With most of their barracks already being gone, the numbers of Reaper Guards in the base is dwindling.

Phoenix remarks about the new Sonak patrols and currently open with her thoughts, since she knows that the Reaper Guards are going to die anyways.
"Ah damnit! More Sonak patrols. Of course there would be more inside the main base. Keep in mind that Sonak do have their sonic bellowing noise. Perhaps we can destroy the other patrols by tricking one to blast the others. Maybe that could work. Or just send another rock slide down if they are close enough to it. But right now, better deal with Mr. Hornman before he gets more reinforcements!"
To which she goes to kill the hornman.

To which even more Reapers die, and the final barracks are destroyed.

Now the outpost is gone. Oh yeah, and the hornman is now kicked off of the tower by Phoenix to fall all the way down the plateau without his horn, so he's dead.

Glynin gets to the rest of the group.
"So now we just need to get to the other side of that bridge."

"Well, now that we are done with the outpost..."
Phoenix comes down with Hornman's horn.
"Why do you have-"
"We'll need it to get inside the base. Right now, more Sonak patrols are here, but the good thing is, they are in somewhat one place. Bad thing is, if we were cause one, the rock slide won't get to them to wipe out all of them. However, the Sonak's bellow should be powerful to damage the rest of the patrol. Enough of those blasts, and we'll wipe out most of the patrol and can clean up what's left."
"Hmm... Can't we just get though the bridge and ignore the Sonak Patrols?"
"Maybe. Though I want to test something."
Cleans horn and blows it.

Bridge falls again, now a few more Reaper Guard squads are supplementing the Sonak Patrols.

"Eck. I don't like this horn. Seems they weren't smart enough to implement an actual message system that's not messenger and note. Well, just deal with whatever comes out of the base when we blow the horn, and we should be fine crossing it."

"And now we have to deal with more guards thanks to that."

Glynin casts an unidentifiable spell on one of the reapers, that reaper might feel extreme, increasing heat inside of itself.

The Reaper Guard with the spell on it collapses from pain. Three other Reaper Guards pause to see what is going on with the guard.

And so also detonates the grenades that the other Reaper Guards have, which wipes out most of the guard squadron.

"Seems the problem has resolved."
"Yeah, you could say it blew up in their faces."
"...Anyways, let's just ignore the Sonak patrols, and just get in there."

(Yeah, can't help with that, unless you want a convenient health syringe, which I honestly don't know how it would affect other characters other than Meccs and humans.)
"Yeah, come on."
"Make sure you keep your heads down. Don't want to be caught off by some sniper."
*To the main base through the drawbridge.*

"Hmm... The base here is quiet. Not a good sign. Especially when you think about the Guard Bunkers that are here, supplying the Reaper Guards to the outpost."
"And we couldn't have depleted them of their members that fast, we basically just got here."
"Well, let's see... Well, the Guard Bunker is up on the top of the highest hill here. I'm guessing they have the tactical advantage of sniping us down when we come up the hill. Oh, and there's a prison of sort to the left
if you consider it left from where we just entered the base​
, down near sea level, but as well as enclosed by walls. Guess putting them low to the ground means the prisoners can't fight back when or if they escape. And because they just love being self-sufficient, they have storage for livestock and animals to the right, which might mean Sonak. I'm willing to bet most of the actual military based stuff like services or whatever are in the Guard Bunker. So, what's next?"

"Doesn't matter to me, but tactically best if the plan is to destroy this entire place would be leaving their food sources for last, unless it's supposed to be over a longer period of the time and that's not the sense I'm getting from this."

"Well, wipe out the Reaper Guards. Anyways, should we try to seperate with the saying 'divide and conquer', or should we still stick together? We have been making quick work of Reaper Guards so far."

Back
Top Bottom