Am having trouble getting in contact w/support

inkjetlabel

Terrarian
Hi,

I sent an e-mail to Support and got a message back that I now have access to the support portal.

Unfortunately, when I click the link I am taken to a blank screen. Reference is RLS-949.

Please look into this. Thanks.

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to Support and got a message back that I now have access to the support portal.

Unfortunately, when I click the link I am taken to a blank screen. Reference is RLS-949.

Please look into this. Thanks.
Support on what exactly?

Support on what exactly?

Game installed, but crashes immediately, as in I do not even get to the load screen. Uninstall and reinstall did nothing, still crashes. the first line in the error file is an APPCRASH message. I didn't want to re-post everything I sent in, was simply wondering how long it takes for support to respond.

Let me see what @Skiphs has on this.

EDIT: There is an issue with the reply email capability for support tickets submitted via TCF.

Directly email [email protected] or [email protected] until such time as we get this fixed (after 1.3).

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply! Will wait until after 1.3 and try reinstalling.

FWIW, I now think it is some kind of stupid issue with this bloatware Asus forced on me. I access Steam via some weird proprietary Asus front-end which has done nothing but aggravate me, though Terraria was the first game I've bought that flat-out wouldn't run.

I bought the game off GoG last night just to see if it would work. (Heck it was only $2.49.) And it does.

But if at all possible I'd prefer to play it via Steam.

Thanks for the reply! Will wait until after 1.3 and try reinstalling.

FWIW, I now think it is some kind of stupid issue with this bloatware Asus forced on me. I access Steam via some weird proprietary Asus front-end which has done nothing but aggravate me, though Terraria was the first game I've bought that flat-out wouldn't run.

I bought the game off GoG last night just to see if it would work. (Heck it was only $2.49.) And it does.

But if at all possible I'd prefer to play it via Steam.

So this is a Technical issue with your computer? If you wish I can assist you via Teamviewer and see if we can resolve this. This requires troubleshooting to an extensive use. Contact me via PM if you are interested.

Regards,
Marcus

I have no idea what happened, but the game is now ALSO working through Steam.

Since I am doubtless one of the most technically incompetent people on the planet, I'm not even going to try and speculate about what happened. Probably an error on my end, but if so I haven't a clue what I could have done wrong. Or done right to make things work.

Thanks for everyone's time and help!

Back
Top Bottom