Good Evening everyone!
We hope you are all enjoying a fantastic holiday season so far - and for those Terrarians playing either 1.2 on Mobile (don't worry Amazon and WP fans - yours is coming soon), next gen console Terraria, or our original PS3/360 versions, we hope you have been having a blast with Terraria!
Fresh on the heels of Mobile 1.2 and today's fix for some of the Android issues, we are quite pleased to bring a nice early present to our console fans: a quick update with some fixes, desired features, and a handful of festive goodies sure to keep you warm on even the coldest of days. These should go live within the next few days - with Xbox and PlayStation being first and Vita coming a bit later (but still within a week). If anything happens to delay things, we will let you know.
We look forward to continuing to bring our console users further updates in the months to come.
Without further ado, here is what's heading your way:
• XB1 zoom in/out functionality added (access from Pause menu using RT / LT)
• PS4 cross-play to PS3 and PS Vita fixed
• Christmas presents now stack
• Christmas presents can be placed
• Candy Cane blocks now (auto)stack when obtaining them from a present
• Christmas Tree + decorations (Santa)
• Tree topper 4 (from presents)
• Wallpaper (painter)
• Vanity items (from presents)
• Pine Tree Block [building block]
• Christmas Pudding [consumable]
• Sugar Cookie [consumable]
• Gingerbread Cookie [consumable]
• Eggnog [consumable]
• Red Ryder [weapon] (also drops musket balls)
• Candy Cane Sword [weapon]
• Candy Cane Pickaxe [tool]
• Candy Cane Hook [item]
• Fruitcake Chakrum [weapon]
• Hand Warmer [accessory]
• Toolbox [accessory]
• Holly [furniture]
• Star Anise [weapon]
• Pine Door [furniture\pine tree block x 6]
• Pine Chair [furniture\pine tree block x 4]
• Pine Table [furniture\pine tree block x 8]
• Dog whistle
Thanks for your support and we want to wish each of you a Happy Holidays!