And if you be a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Paladin.
NEVER spawn more then 5 a given time. Much less the 50 I spawned.
Unlike bosses where spawning more then one typically makes them easier, paladins just get worse in masse.

tho since you're going to be one, perhaps you'll lead an army of them and finally RQ the player?

Because they fly and shoot nice feathers at everyone! :D
Need I remind you that those feathers are razor sharp and very ugly to look at? Or the fact that they are brittle and shatter on contact with nearly any surface?
Really, being a harpie must suck. You fly into walls trying to get at your prey... When the door is open 2 ft away. Your wings are utter crap on account every feather shatters in an instant... Oh, and your primary method of hunting for prey is to throw those very feathers at it. I think I'd rather be a slime.

Am I making any sense here? Don't be a harpie, be... Well, anything else really. Hear casters are pretty popular.

Mourning Wood. Because I like the innuendo. I'm all about innuendo.

...and wood. Can never get enough wood.

The Witch Doctor.

Technically, he is a monster, because he is of unknown origin and race.

I would be a chaos elemental because I can teleport and sneak up on unsuspecting terrarians and possibly kill them when they first begin hardmode.

I would be a chaos elemental because I can teleport and sneak up on unsuspecting terrarians and possibly kill them when they first begin hardmode.
Except you are the opposite of sneaky. You glow, leave an after image, and are BRIGHT PINK. You'd be better off just trying to mug them outright.

"Sup"
'Hi'
"Where you going, huh?"
'Uhhhm... home?'
"Not until you pay the toll"
'What toll? This is a dark allyway-'
'...'
'Oh, so that's what this is about'

"Gimme your mone-"
'Yeah yeah, shut up, I know. How's half of everything sound?'

Status
Not open for further replies.