• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

And if you be a monster?

squidspeaker

Skeletron
The dungeon guardian because now all my friends call me "The Local Neighborhood Dungeon Guardian" in Terraria.

That and I could make everyone terrified.

Or :joy:. I'd be one of those too.

Sonnette

Retinazer
This is an obvious one!
Pumpking!
Infinite Horseman's Blades
Epic Scythe of Death!
Awesome killing machine!
Almost invincible!

Darkest Gaia

Plantera
Possesed armor, or Wraith. They are my my two favorite enemies, and am I the only one who think the two would be fitting as best friends?

Meowelody

Plantera
Terrarian. He utterly destroys the environment to make his house, he mines the earth just for ores and loot, AND HE EVEN STEALS THE LOOT OF OTHERS FROM THE HOUSES ect.

You, are a monster.

Dungeon Guardian.
- Pass through walls
- Be fast
- Kill people
- Kill people
- Be scary
- Insta-kill people
- Kill people
- Kill people
- Kill people
- Be super fast