tModLoader Another RPG Mod

hello good morning again, playing with the mod I realized that currently the characteristics of knight and mercernario are highly unbalanced, I made a test against scorn eater of calamity mod using the omniblade using the mercenary class I make punches of 388599-294277 while with the knight class gives hits of 314000- 374000, there is very little difference, it is much better to use knight with 50% more damage, 100% more life and 45% more armor with 26k of total life, against mercenary with 100% more damage and 35% less life. I propose to remove the 50 percent more damage from Knight, transform it into 20 or 30 percent chance of blockade, so it would be better tank and mercernary to remove 35% less life and add 10 percent more speed of blow and 10 percent more critical and 10 percent speed movement

I figured out the thing about summoning staves : if you use the staff from your inventory (let's say the staff isn't in your hotbar), it won't gain item XP if the summons deal damage to something, even if you put it then in your hotbar. However, if the staff is used from the hotbar, it will gain item XP when the summon deal damage to something, even if you use another weapon or item.

I Also love this mod, I think it has a lot of potential and seems well made for the most part already. Bugs are natural, you can't expect immediate perfection. personally I have not had issues with newer versions of Another RPG Mod. However, I've noticed that for some reason when you level up an item while using it during click and drag it will level up and show for example "+1+1" instead of "+1" in its name though there are no other bugs or problems with it. This I know for sure happens when you spawn it in using cheat sheet and have not yet placed it in you inventory for the first time.

I also have a request for damage type compatibility. Could you kindly make the "Ki" damage type, from "Dragon Ball Terraria" (Mod) Compatible with scaling? Though not to much, it would be very OP then. It is similar to magic damage and if you know anything about DBZ etc... then you know it is a "mental", "spiritual", and "dexterity" based power, at least mostly. |edit: (all of those traits are close to equally important)

Last edited:
next up dodge on archer being higher than on throwing spec.. indeed it is a bit odd, considering the fact that the archer is more of a stationary class, requiring a lot of focus to aim and shoot. ninjas are said to be agile, so it would make sense for these to be more skilled in dodging.
Actualy a mistake, they are inverted, changed it on closed build, but I don't have time to work on mod actualy

and finally: faster point allocation would be shift+click, that way you allocate all points required for one actual point in the stat. still a bit slow when it comes to the amount of points you have on higher levels, maybe another combination (for example ctrl+click?) to allocate enough for 5 points in the attribute?

"(left click spend 1 , right click 5, middle 25 , Shift upgrade to the next level , shift right , increase by 5 level and shift middle 25 level , and finaly shift + control spend all your points into the stats)"
I've also added mousse scroll up and mouse scroll down to add MASSIVE ammount of point and shift scroll huge ammount of level

I figured out the thing about summoning staves : if you use the staff from your inventory (let's say the staff isn't in your hotbar), it won't gain item XP if the summons deal damage to something, even if you put it then in your hotbar. However, if the staff is used from the hotbar, it will gain item XP when the summon deal damage to something, even if you use another weapon or item.
To add other damage type I need to have access to source code to compile it

this mod was working yesterday and today i had to reinstall my game now the mod is not working.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at AnotherRpgMod.UI.HealthBar..ctor() in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AnotherRpgMod\UI\HealthBar.cs:line 58
at AnotherRpgMod.Arpg.Load() in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AnotherRpgMod\AnotherRpgMod.cs:line 105
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

this mod was working yesterday and today i had to reinstall my game now the mod is not working.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at AnotherRpgMod.UI.HealthBar..ctor() in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AnotherRpgMod\UI\HealthBar.cs:line 58
at AnotherRpgMod.Arpg.Load() in d:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\AnotherRpgMod\AnotherRpgMod.cs:line 105
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

maybe you did something wrong with the reinstallation, try to uninstal and reinstal the game, I can't do much more about this

I was curious if the multiplayer de-sync has been fixed? if not Ill continue useing a different mod till its resolved, thanks and have a good day

hello um im having trouble with the mod I cant use mana at all every time I start up a new game and a new character its still the same plz fix

Excuse me, may I ask the chance of reforging rarity? I tried reforging my accessory and my bow over hundred times but couldn't get one legendary rarity.But it cost only a few time to make my melee weapons legendary.:(

Excuse me, may I ask the chance of reforging rarity? I tried reforging my accessory and my bow over hundred times but couldn't get one legendary rarity.But it cost only a few time to make my melee weapons legendary.:(
Custom rarity depend on the base item rarity (color)
for the exact value, get info on wiki :
https://terraria.wiki.gg/Rarity
here the probabilty for each rarity :

{ -1 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[6]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Broken,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,15),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,1),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,0.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,0.01f)
})
},
{0 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[9]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Broken,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,15),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,0.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,0.075f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,0.01f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.003f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.000025f)
})
},
{ 1 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Broken,2),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,8),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,2),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,0.35f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,0.05f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.003f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.000025f)
})
},
{ 2 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Broken,0.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,4),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,0.9f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,0.12f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.006f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.00005f)
})
},
{ 3 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Broken,0.05f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,6),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,1.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,0.3f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.01f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.0001f)
})
},
{ 4 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[8]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,1),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,2),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,6),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,3.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,0.8f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.03f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.00025f)
})
},
{ 5 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,0.2f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,12),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,7.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,1.8f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.0005f)
})
},
{ 6 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,0.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,1),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,15),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.25f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.001f)
})
},
{ 7 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Imperfect,0.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,0.3f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,12),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,15),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.0025f)
})
},
{ 8 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[7]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,0.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,1.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,8),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,15),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,8),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,0.75f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.01f)
})
},
{ 9 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[7]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Inferior,0.05f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,1.0f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,9),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.03f)
})
},
{ 10 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,0.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,6),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.1f)
})
},
{ 11 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[5]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Rare,1),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,3),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,8),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,2f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.3f)
})
},
{ 12 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[4]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,2.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,5),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.5f)
})
},
{ 13 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[3]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,2),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Legendary,1.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.75f)
})
},
{ -12 ,
new RarityWeightManager(new RarityWeight[4]{
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,2.1f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,4),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.5f)
})
},
{ -11 ,
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Superior,0.5f),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.MasterPiece,6),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Epic,10),
new RarityWeight(Rarity.Mythical,0.1f)
})
}

Do any mods interfere with this mod? Because the custom hotbar in the bottom left doesn't show up.. My modpack's mods are: https://imgur.com/a/zhvrPsh

Delete the file "Settings.Json" in "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Configs\AnRPG"
it'll reset the value and should display the UI again, if it's continue to bug, I advice you join de discord so I can ask depper question

For some reason when playing on a softcore character, there are cases where I will die as if in hardcore and lose everything, is there a fix to this or not yet?

For some reason when playing on a softcore character, there are cases where I will die as if in hardcore and lose everything, is there a fix to this or not yet?
You are the only one to report this bug, maybe check if another mod may be the source of this problem ?

I found out that it only happens if I die to a boss, if that helps.

I also have the Calamity Mod, and I don't know if that's the same problem, but each time you join in a world for the first time, there's a boss that immediately spawn in WAY off the screen. Wait something around 5-6 seconds, enough time for the boss to despawn before using any single-use items. Just to say that @PlexusDuMenton may be right about this problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom