• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Another secret feature?

Anth7150

Spazmatism
Recently, I've been playing the new 1.2.4 update and I found this:
Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-21-07.png

It seems to be some kind of "wheres Wally/Waldo" shrine...it must be a new hidden feature.

Heres a second shrine, but with the contents of the chest :)
Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-04-45.png

Contents:
Screenshot_2015-12-11-18-04-48.png

I've seen other users post them on this thread, and it seems that it's found in the underground jungle!

Last edited:

Azu

Retinazer
Recently, I've been playing the new 1.2.4 update and I found this:
View attachment 88019
It seems to be some kind of "wheres Wally/Waldo" shrine...it must be a new hidden feature.

(Sorry, but I forgot to take a picture of the contents of the chest :( )
The contents of the chest were a fibreglass fishing rod and the other normal items you find in a chest.
That's weird.
At least we know where Waldo is now, though.

TapeKnot

Terrarian
Hmm. Well, I believe that this is another Easter Egg put in by the developers just for fun. But i need to find it myself before i can confirm it's real.

Bevski

Skeletron Prime
It's real, I had this too, with a fibreglass fishing pole, some gold bars and a dynamite.

Jet1755

Spazmatism
This was implemented in the new update. Finding fishing rods and new content in the chest means it was probably just introduced, which is pretty cool!

Top Bottom