tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
Here's a little structure that generates in caverns. By breaking these glowing things you will get an item that can be used for crafting Enchanted Armor shown before on spoilers.
DeXBUm8.png

I think this is a great step, I always thought the one thing tremor needed was more quality to their quantity. Also, when/if you go for post-ML items, please don't have a no projectile melee weapon that has less dps than a moonlord drop.

Just a simple question, will this mod have a forge master-like npc to sell the metal bars? im doing a modded playtrough with friends right now and the forge master is by far the most time saving npc. honestly my favorite thing about tremor

Monthly checkup: 2 days earlier than expected.

The progress that I'm seeing just makes me smile. The way you produce content but still make it different from the rest is a skill nor many people have.
Then again: I'm here with another question about the summoner class: Will it be balanced?
Mostly the summoner class is way too weak early, and then gets a massive powerspike in mid-hardmode.
All the mods I see make pre-hardmode too weak, and then try to put in useless items for summoner in hardmode.
I'm really excited to see what else you will bring to the small summoner community,

PS: Excited to see what the tree branch staff can do!

Don't make a structure that spawns on worldgen be composed of spooky wood, otherwise people can make post pumpkin moon things out of it.
You need like 200 wood for a single Helmet, you will not get enough Wood from a single ship.

Back
Top Bottom