tModLoader Antiaris

Do you like our project in it's current state?

• Yes

Votes: 490 91.9%
  • No (Please, make sure to tell us why don't you like it)

Votes: 43 8.1%

• Total voters
At what point in development do you plan on: A. Actually making this mod public and B. Introducing new classes, because I know a lot of people who like to start mod playthroughs on new classes that it adds.

Basically what you'd do is look into the coding for the clentaminator, and cannibalize the code for the biome changing effect. IE: set an event to drop a meteor, only instead of a meteor its the 'shot' from the clentaminator over the same space. Biome isn't needed, set an event to reverse it.

That's actually even simpler than I was thinking! Though not sure if it would work for purposes that required changing the geography beyond just block type.

Pretty damn hyped for this, tbh i liked tremor but most things were useless or over/underpowered for their time, but it was fun for me.

At what point in development do you plan on: A. Actually making this mod public and B. Introducing new classes, because I know a lot of people who like to start mod playthroughs on new classes that it adds.
There will be a new class in next version, we're not planning on adding it into first one, since the release will be probably delayed for a big amount of time then.

Mod so far looks very interesting! Can't wait to see how it turns out
Thanks! :happy:

Pretty damn hyped for this, tbh i liked tremor but most things were useless or over/underpowered for their time, but it was fun for me.
Glad you're insterested!

After seeing some spoilers, I think some of the new content will collide with present mods. Such as the buck shots which is already present in Thorium.
Perhaps take this into consideration?

That's actually even simpler than I was thinking! Though not sure if it would work for purposes that required changing the geography beyond just block type.

It might. Unless you meant a structural change, you'd just assign different blocks to what you needed. IE: stone to something new, or a temporary biome specific metal. Structural stuff...I honestly don't know much coding (only HTML, .net, and some javascript has really stuck), but I know enough to steal what is already written. If the biome changer stuff can be manipulated to a point where you can draw shapes in it, then it's a matter of making it check the area and applying a different one per block. To be sure about it, you could have the event run two of these biome changes, one to check and initialize the area, and the second to apply the desired biome.

Espero muchas cosas sobre este proyecto ....
:contento:, Me gustaría contribuir a dar ideas pero no sé dónde y cómo ...
If I understand correctly, you want to suggest your ideas? You can do it in this thread, feel free to suggest your stuff!

Add a counterpart for the Hallow- this would be a cool addition that would make this mod unique.

Also, it would be cool to see temples to restore from corruption spread across the world... Maybe with some post-Moon Lord bosses guarding them to keep the player from purifying them...

Finally, a meteor island (like an unpowered cosmite island in the sky with a damaged core that can be fixed with hardened cosmite, making it active, IDK) would be really cool for those of us that love meteorites.

Personally, I loved Tremor, and having it in tandem with Thorium made for a really fun play through, and although I would have loved if Tremor got a bit more work before finally terminating the project, I'm SUPER excited for Antiaris!

Personally, I loved Tremor, and having it in tandem with Thorium made for a really fun play through, and although I would have loved if Tremor got a bit more work before finally terminating the project, I'm SUPER excited for Antiaris!
well thats why jofraiden keep tremor (under zadum request) and continues to fixing it on each update.
[doublepost=1504312233,1504312099][/doublepost]but if we must do a question to zadum himself its very probably that theres gonna be people doing a tremor and antiaris playthrough so the question is...
Theres gonna be mod compability issues if these 2 mods are used together?.

Some people probably thought that all Adventurer's quests will be like "Bring me a certain item". However, there will be quests for killing different mobs! You can see one of these quests on the screenshot.
1dGutHP.png

Some people probably thought that all Adventurer's quests will be like "Bring me a certain item". However, there will be quests for killing different mobs! You can see one of these quests on the screenshot.
1dGutHP.png
well,well, adding RPG elements to a RPG are we? Nice;)

well thats why jofraiden keep tremor (under zadum request) and continues to fixing it on each update.
[doublepost=1504312233,1504312099][/doublepost]but if we must do a question to zadum himself its very probably that theres gonna be people doing a tremor and antiaris playthrough so the question is...
Theres gonna be mod compability issues if these 2 mods are used together?.
I don't see why Tremor & Antiaris won't work together.

Add a counterpart for the Hallow- this would be a cool addition that would make this mod unique.

Also, it would be cool to see temples to restore from corruption spread across the world... Maybe with some post-Moon Lord bosses guarding them to keep the player from purifying them...

Finally, a meteor island (like an unpowered cosmite island in the sky with a damaged core that can be fixed with hardened cosmite, making it active, IDK) would be really cool for those of us that love meteorites.
Maybe in future we will add Hallow counterpart.
The idea of temples & meteor island sound pretty interesting, we'll consider them ;)

Sorry if this has been asked but is there any reason why this mod and the current Tremor mod might be incompatible, once its released?

Sorry if this has been asked but is there any reason why this mod and the current Tremor mod might be incompatible, once its released?
I made that sort of question to zadum and he said that will be no problem using both tremor and antiaris together once antiaris is released.

Back
Top Bottom