Aristocrat and Friends adventures in Baroque , Neo-Gothic , and Art Deco Architecture

These looks awesome! You should do some in morocco architecture style next!

Thanks ! I've thought about delving into Islamic architecture of the Andalus and North Africa just to try my hand at it , although I might do Byzantine first since I suppose my favourite mosques architecturally are turkish ones that were based off of Byzantine designs . But I'm glad you brought it up , I'll see if anything inspires me from the southern side of the Med .

That's great Aristocrat, i totally liked them. :)

Thank you ! It's kind of funny because I tend to watch TV shows on Netflix while I build things . The Basilica I had built while watching The Practice , the Art Deco Tower while I was watching Frasier , and the Gardens while I was watching The X Files haha

if that is not skill, i dont know that that is.
how long do you you build stuff? and do you know of any good tutorials out there? advanced ones?

if that is not skill, i dont know that that is.
how long do you you build stuff? and do you know of any good tutorials out there? advanced ones?

Thank you ! It feels like it didn't take that long , but I suppose the builds themselves would take maybe a week at most depending on how many hours per day I can fit into my schedule . Usually I just watch one or two episodes of a show per day while building and then have evening sessions with Eddy and Henry . As for tutorials , they've usually been helpful to Eddy for wiring and feats of engineering . I'm afraid I don't know many tutorials myself since I've just been learning things from scratch and building upon previous experience . I wish they hadn't fixed the 'bug' where they had the 'elevator' from platforms since that was a key ingredient in what made the Art Deco tower cool , but oh well haha .

Love your builds, especially the garden, I was planning on making something like this, but after seeing your work I know that mine wouldnt even be comparable to yours :p Kudo's for such great builds! I hope that someday my building skills will reach a level similair to yours :)

Love your builds, especially the garden, I was planning on making something like this, but after seeing your work I know that mine wouldnt even be comparable to yours :p Kudo's for such great builds! I hope that someday my building skills will reach a level similair to yours :)

It just takes practice and a lot of reference pictures ! I really like to encourage fellow builders since I feel like that's the lasting part of the game aside from all the adventuring . Perhaps we could play sometime and you could show me some of the things you've built . We're also more than happy to entertain other builders on our world .

It just takes practice and a lot of reference pictures ! I really like to encourage fellow builders since I feel like that's the lasting part of the game aside from all the adventuring . Perhaps we could play sometime and you could show me some of the things you've built . We're also more than happy to entertain other builders on our world .
I only play console, maybe you can record some tutorial videos or showcase some of the structure. @DicemanX mentioned about starting a community something similar to T-MEC but for in game architecture and pixel art. What do you think? Will you join or start something like that? Aside from @Khaios' and @rulick15's lovely builds, your work popped in my head. The informal discussion is here, nothing solid yet... http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/museum-of-pixel-art.19197/page-6

It's very nice to see new builds from you! A long time ago (2.5 years?), I rebuilt most of your basilica in my ps3 world (I made a pumpkin moon arena at the bottom and changed a few things here and there) . It's the first large-scale project I ever worked on and really helped me learn architecture tricks. It also ignited my passion for building large structures.
Rulick calls Khaios his building master, but, for me, you are the person who has influenced my builds the most. That garden is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom